Hey.

Hey guys... Haven't updated in a while just wanted to say hello.
Alrighty so this small update is going to be about the ending of this book.

I know in past comments there was talk of a sequel, and yes it was true that it came out but after a few chapters later I just didn't see how what I was writing fit the original book so I cut it and said that it will never be a sequel, even though I had originally said I wasn't going to abandoned it I did anyways.

But there's lots of things that go on in this story that needs to be resolved and I'm just going to tell you the ending now.

After Tom left Tord's house he was devastated that his friend that he was starting to have feelings for just up and left and there was nothing in the world that made him happy. Not even his mother or friends could help him. But soon after time he started to just let go of Tord and just focus on him because he had a realization that crying over someone that's not here anymore isn't going to just bring him back.

So soon Tom graduated highschool with his two best friends Matt and Edd who they then proceeded to live with after four months but they had to split up because of some issues they all had so then Tom ended up moving back to his home town.
With that Tom starts his new life and then later finds Tord.
They both have some fall outs they both start yelling at each other for what happened Tord explained to Tom what happened afterwards and Tom later forgives him and says he's sorry also and then they both share their life together.

Now I know what you were thinking that at the end of the chapter that Tord died and jumped into a freaking waterfall well guess what those actions that happened happened in a different book called Dear Starboy and in that story there was a different au where Tord was a pastel kind of guy and Tom was a depressed bullied kid.(something like that I haven't read it in a while)
The actions that happened there is not the same of this one so any thoughts of them committing suicide is false.

Cause remember Dear Starboy's not Wanderlust they are two different stories the events in Dear Starboy is different from Wanderlust and will forever be different because guess what.

The waterfall is non existent in my story.

There is not pastel Tord au.

They do not live next to each other.

Tom is not depressed having a terrible dad instead he has a loving mom.

And no one dies.

Now I will leave you for now and the next update will be from what happened to Tord after he left.
See you then 😚✌