Eleven

I was back. Kind of. And i didnt want to be. I was still so emptionally drained and exhausted over everything that has happened.
I knew everyone was worried about me and a week ago, I didnt care but now, I felt horrible.
Everything was so clear and so painful. James planned to rape and kill me, aswell as kill Trace and then my mother turned up in my life.
Trace had kept me at his side for a week now since my break down, and I was slowly starting to feel normal again.
I just needed James to go away and I needed my mother to never come back.
I was back in control now so I had to force myself to be some what normal so that everyone didnt worry so much.
'This shit doesn't end with this family does it?' Jacob asks at Aneikas dinner table.
'The life we live, no' Brodi shakes his head, a small laugh with it 'We did have a few years here and there when no one wanted to kill us or take our families'
'Apparently the key is to not get pregnant' Neikyler jokes. She seemed more happy these days, I notice her smile more since when I first came here.
'Or be me' I joke.
'I wasnt pregnant' Indi points out.
'You were taken?' I ask her. She shakes her head and pulls her shirt over one shoulder showing a scar. 'You were shot?' I ask. She nods. 'And stabbed, two different occassions'
'One of our own' Jacob says stiffly. He was still mad about it.
'Supposedly Jacobs best friend' Indi says
'Wow' I breathe 'And you all just accept me without knowing me?' I ask. Too bad if I wanted to kill every last one of them.
'You're family, we all see it' Jacob shrugs.
'Its your eyes' Indi nods 'Greyson eyes'
Aneika serves up dinner but I dont really eat it, I just move my fork around and take the ocassional piece of meat or veggie in my mouth.
'So we have a run tomorrow' my head snaps up and fear grips me. They were all leaving. 'We tried to organise for them to come here but its just not going to happen' Sam sighs.
'You can't leave right now' Aneika was scared too. 'There's no time to organise things'
'All you girls will be staying together and Trace, Jacob and Rory will be staying behind' Sam tells her.
I felt relieved that Trace was staying but I was still scared. Would this feeling ever go away? I knew that as long as James was around, Id never feel safe.