|47|

"...nie! Unnie..! Unni—" my eyes opened, the lights dominated my eyes and everything was blurry. It's so cold... someone held my hand. "Unnie..? Are you okay?" I looked to my left and saw an orange figure. "Who--" someone slapped her hand and I looked to my right.

"Stop that, you'll hurt her again!" My eyes became less blurry and I finally saw Taehyung, my cousin. "Taetae..?" His eyes widened. "Ah, Nini! You're back!" He looked so happy. Meanwhile, I was sensing some kind of aura beside me.

"Stop. Touching. Her," I realized who the orange figure was. "L-Lisa..? W-Where are we..?" She gave me a warm smile and brushed my hair. "Jennie, it's okay, you can rest. I'll be right.. beside you..." I was startled when her head suddenly moved to my thigh. "Lisa..?"

"Poor her, she was up late night to nurse you and was guilty for taking you to that ride." Chaeyoung stated. I bit my lip and stared at Lisa's face. Lisa.. thank you. And sorry.. "Tsk, I was with her you know," Taehyung clicked his tongue. "Isn't Jungkook with you? Or Jimin?" Tae pouted.

"I wanna be with Hobi-hyung.. but Jungkook keeps bothering me." He crossed his arms and I chuckled at his cuteness. "Why don't you accept that? He's just playful you know," I turned to Lisa and patted her. "Just like this cutie." Taehyung stood up and scratched his head. "Aish, I'm cringing right now, I'll just go.. Kookie's gonna call me any second." He went out and I nodded.

"Nn.. unnie... I love you... nm.." my cheeks flushed, "Lisa you brat.." I breathed for air and stared at her. "Love you too--" and suddenly, the door smashed open, I saw Jisoo whose hair was all over the place and her expression wasn't as good. "What the fuck happened?! Where's Lisa?! That bitc— oh, Jennie hi." A sudden attitude change. She walked to me, not noticing Lisa.

"How are you? Are you hurt?" Jisoo fixed her hair. And then she saw Lisa. "This little hoe... how dare her hurt Jendeukie.. I'll make her pay for our dinner next time. And order lots of chikin." I raised my eyebrows. I felt a little mad. "You had a dinner? With who..?" She placed her bag to the side and sat next to me.

"It's just us two, I always buy everything though, like who the hell is she?" I bit my lip. I sighed, wondering why I felt so enraged and why the two of them always go on a date. "What the hell's with you? Are you actually jealous? Wah daebak.."

"Shut up." Jisoo smiled. "I won't. And you don't have to worry about me as your rival anymore," she said, "Why would I even—"

"I love Chaeyoung after all." She cut me off.

"Uh.." It was beyond awkward. Chaeyoung dropped the chips she had been eating since she was just in the living room and accidentally stumbled upon our conversation. Jisoo was frozen. "P-P-Park Ch-Chaeyoung..?! Di-Did you h-hear tha—" Chaeng ran away and Jisoo gritted her teeth. "Ugh.. I'm such a fucking idiot." She chase after Chaeyoung, and was left alone with Lisa in the room.

Woah, it's been long since I've felt like a third wheeler, I thought sarcastically. I ignored what just happened and took a look at the beautiful girl sleeping.

"It feels like yesterday since you first chatted me.. even though I always say that I don't,"
"I love you," I smiled.

I heard a ting.

A message? At this hour?

I checked my phone.

Unknown: is this kim jennie

me: yes, who is this

Unknown: i just wanted to warn you

Unknown: get away from lalisa manoban while u can

me: lisa??? Why

Unknown: shes mine..forever mine..im her boyfriend...

me: fuck you

me: stop messing with me

me: im out of here

Unknown: well ok if thats ur choice

Unknown: prepare for something special...ill send it to u..

me: who exactly r u

Unknown: im lalisas stalker..

Unknown: oops ive said it

Unknown: oh i gotta go i have to kill someone tonight

"Wh-Who the fuck was that....? What does he or she want from me..? And Lisa..."

***

this chapter made a new twist lol hope u enjoyed it

also ive been planning to make a new fanfic after dis one its lisoo hope u can read it too

love u all and NEVER i mean NEVER stop shipping jenlice and pls stream their vids together with me blinkiesss