I need you

Crown Princess Victoria was tired. She had already been in China for two weeks. She had worked so much and was missing her family. But especially she was missing Daniel, her boyfriend.

Before her flight to China she had written 30 letters to Daniel so he could read one for every they she would be away from him. But this didn't help much. Their distance felt more and more like a torture. Luckily they were able to speak on phone almost every other day but Victoria was longing to touch him again and feel his lips against hers.

Next morning Victoria grabbed her phone and called to Daniel. After they had talked awhile she told him how much she loved everything in him and added: "I miss you more than anyone could believe. I need you by my side". After she had said that Daniel could hear small sobs through the phone.

"You can't miss me more than I miss you" he said emotionally and continued: "Every time when I go to work I think about you and how I can't meet you for a long time. I feel broken inside when you are not here completing me"

When she heard that her sobs grew bigger and she told him: "I'll never again want to be a month apart from you". He agreed and told Victoria how much he loved her. She told the same and then they continued their obligations apart from each other.