How to be a royal?

We were together in Drottningholm palace, talking. In a few days our engagement would be published so I had to prepare Daniel for the interview. Daniel has asked me to teach him how to be a good royal which was a little bit fun in my opinion since Daniel would handle his future role perfectly.

Daniel's first question was "Do I have to use suit all day long for the rest of my life?". I laughed to his question but I knew that he wasn't used to wear suit but much more casual outits. Then I told him that he had to use suit only in public engagements and he'd used to wear it. He seemed relieved when I told this.

He wanted also to know how much he should smile and I told to him that it depended on him but it would be nice to smile and not angry. Then I added: "But I know that you'll smile since you're so happy all the time. I think I'll also smile more than before too because you'll finally be by my side".

We also discussed how much we should tell at the upcoming interview. It was pretty hard as we wouldn't want to reveal all the details but if we told nothing the press and Swedish people would be disappointed because they knew almost nothing. My father has reminded that the people had the rights to know some details.

I also tried to tell him some kind of ways he could try to change the topic of it would be too intimidating or not acceptable. This would also help us to keep some of our memories private. We for example thought how to get trough when we would be asked about the proposal because we wanted it to be our personal secret. I thought that after that Daniel was well prepared for the upcoming interview and he had the rest of his life to learn how to be a good royal.

A/N I know it kinda like stops suddenly but couldn't make anything better.