Christmas time

A/N Sorry. I couldn't make this ready before... Hope you'll enjoy!

24th December 2016 - Daniel's POV

I woke up when I hear my daughter yelling: "Today is Christmas!" I told her: "Estelle could you please be quiet so your mommy and little brother can sleep?" We went to the downstairs and start watch cartoons. After an hour Vic came to the living room with sleepy Oscar.

"Good morning honey and my little boy" I said to them and kissed both; my wife to lips and Oscar to his forehead. Then we all go to the breakfast. Victoria is feeding porrige to Oscar and Estelle and I are eating  bread and fruits.

When Oscar has eaten Vic is going to take him to the bathroom because he has porrige all around his face. I say to her: "I can take him so you can eat something" "I'm not hungry so I can do it" She answers to me and smiles weakly to me. I let her do it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Afternoon

My family is celebrating Christmas with us this year so my parents and my sister with her family are coming to our home. When they arrive Oscar is sleeping so they went to Estelle's room because she wants play with them.

Victoria hasn't eaten much today so I've been worried. Now I have a perfect opportunity to ask her if there is a reason for that. "Honey, Are you ok?" "Yeah, of course I am, why I wouldn't?" "Well, you haven't eaten almost anything today and I'm worried" Then she starts laugh and I am really confused. "Yes, I'm more than OK" she answered to me. My face may look like a question mark because I have no idea why she answered like that. "Why are you so mysterious?" I have to ask.

"You're so cute when you are worried. But really you have no reason to be worried. And I can be mysterious when I want" She says and kisses me. Then she continues: Do you want your first Christmas gift?"  "No, I don't. You can give it when you have told me the reason..." "But your gift is the reason I haven't eaten much today." I'm so confused right now and wait until she gives me a little present and says: "Open it now and then you get the reason" When I open the gift I find a pregnancy test. "Wait... This can't be real! are you pregnant?!?!"  She smiles and nods. "That's the best present I've ever had!" I told her and then we kiss.

Both Victoria and I have wanted a big family (more than two children) and finally it will become true! We both were almost sure that we would't get more children and now we're gonna have one more!

A/N  If this was real it would be amazing...