Hospital visit

A/N Sorry, I didn't publish anything yesterday. I was busy because I had my track and field competition. And I'm not sure if I'll be able to write next part tomorrow since I'll have another competition... But anyway I hope you'll enjoy this part.

Prince Daniel's POV

Victoria and I are sitting in the doctor's waiting room holding hands. In a few minutes she'll have her monthly pregnancy check. Victoria says that I'm much more enthuastic about this then her. She says also that I'm too worried that something would go wrong. I guess she's right but I would never admit that to her.

When the young male doctor cames to call us in it feels like my hands are shaking. We might be able to see the gender of our baby today. It doesn't matter for us since we would be more than happy despite the gender. Victoria thinks it's a boy but I'm guessing a girl. I can't stop but imagine a cute little girl with Victoria's deep brown beautiful eyes.

In the room Victoria lays down and the doctor starts the ultrasound. First he checks that everything is right and after that he wonders if we would like to know the gender. Victoria looks at me and we both smile. Then she amswers: "Yes, if it's possible."

The doctor continues to examine and my heart starts beating harder. Soon we'll know. "Are you ready to know?" the doctor asks. When we both nod he says: "It looks like you're having a girl." I look at Victoria and she has a really big smile on her face. "We are having a little Princess" she whispers to me. I feel few tears of joy falling from my eyes when I bend down to kiss my beautiful wife. She wipes my tears away just like she did on our wedding day. I couldn't be any happier than I was at that moment.