Official (Edited)

Nico's P.O.V.

I hear oohs and aahs, but I only focus on the boy in front of my face. He pushes his lips into mine, and then parts us like I did.

"I'm good with that." he replies.

I hear cheering, no doubt our friends fangirling (and fanboying). But I really don't care. I move my hand, feeling for Leo's, and when I find it I hold on tight enough that our hands get sweaty.

"You like me too?" he asks.

I nearly chuckle, "If I didn't I wouldn't be kissing you." We move our heads apart and he places his hand in my long-ish hair. I lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

"Does anyone know what privacy is? Everyone, back inside!" I hear someone call; Annabeth. I laugh, she knows what it's like.

"I like your laugh." Leo compliments. I hold his hand with my two hands, feeling his fingers.

I don't reply, I just wait for him to open the door and move out. Holding his hand, I follow.

"So . . . are we. . . official?" he smiles hopefully.

I blush and look down, nodding.

"Yes!" Leo jumps, punching the sky. He grabs both my hands and pulls me along away from the car, but we don't enter Piper's house.

"Where are we going?" I ask, tugging back a little bit.

He looks back at me with a wide, toothy smile, "Just trust me."

I nod, and let him pull me by one hand, letting go of the other, down the sidewalk.

EDITED.
FEEL FREE TO POINT
OUT ANY MISTAKES.