4

Today was my princess's 13th birthday. She went to the Isle a lot and it turned out Ben and Uma got married to have a son named Kevin Beast. He's a year younger than Scarlet. Ben brung Uma to Auradon last year and they had a huge wedding and all that fun stuff.
"Ah. Feels good." Harry said as he placed his arm around me. "It does." I said kissing his lips. "Ew that's gross!" I heard Scarlet said, "It's my birthday could y'all not!" She said in disgust, I laughed as Harry walked up to her, "Ready to go to the Isle to see grandpa?" Harry asked, "Ya! Will Kevin be there?" She asked, I could tell she had a crush on him. "He's never missed your birthday." I said while looking for an outfit for her. "Ya but ever since Uma moved here she's been a real princess. And I still don't like wearing dresses and I love going to the Isle." She said as I found the perfect outfit for her birthday. "Don't worry love, if he doesn't come I'll hook him." Harry said while looking at his hook. I laughed and handed her the outfit as she got dressed.

         "Scar, me and Daddy have something for you

"Scar, me and Daddy have something for you." I said and Harry's lips were by my ear, "I love when you call me daddy." He said so I could only hear him and he smirked, "We got you this." I said handing her a crown necklace. "It's beautiful mom. Thanks. You too dad." Scar smiled and Harry put it on her neck.
We got to the Isle. "I'm back! Where's grandpa?" Scar asked as she looked around. "Right here birthday girl!" Captain Hook said as he hugged her. "Thanks grandpa Hook." Scar said, "Aye what about me birthday girl." My dad said, I guess she takes Birthday Girl as Happy Birthday.
We waited for Ben to get here. "Mom I don't think Kevin is coming." Scarlet said, I looked down it's been an hour. How could they not come! I walked to where I stayed at when I was on the Isle. It was small but everything was neat, I threw a vase on the floor and sat with my hands in my hair. I heard someone walk in. "Lily are you ok?" I heard Harry asked, "Ben, Mal, and Kevin missed it. I know Scar, she likes Kevin." I said, "Come on. We still have 3 more hours." Harry said and I nodded.