3

9 months and here we are. With princess villain Scarlet Hook. She had her dad's eyes. "She's beautiful." Harry smiled as Scarlet was in my arms. "She is." I smiled looking at Scarlet and then Harry. "I never thought I'd love another girl." Harry chuckled and kissed my forehead. My parents walked in, "Omg she's beautiful! Looks like her mother but with her father's eyes." My mom smiled, Beast just stood there.
Harry and I got dressed and I got Scarlet dressed.

I grabbed Scarlet and we all got in the limo. Harry grabbed my hand, "Ready?" He asked, "Ya." I smiled and kissed him. We got to Uma's restaurant. "We're back! With a child!" I said as the crew members yelled and cheered. "Lily!" I heard Uma yelled, "Uma!" I yelled and we hugged, she saw Scarlet. "Aw look at the child. Villain?" Uma asked, "Princess Villain." Harry said, "Awe half villain half princess. Remind you of someone?" Uma laughed referring to me. "Well I wanted her to meet her grandpas." I said, "Gaston is in the bar and Captain Hook is on his ship." Uma said and we headed to see Gaston first.
"Hey dad. Hey Gil." I smiled, "Lily! What's in your arms?" Gaston asked, "Your granddaughter." I smiled, "You and Harry got married and had a child! How cute!" Gaston smiled and took a drink. "Let me see her!" He said, Harry and I walked up to him and showed both Gil and Gaston. "Her name is Scarlet Hook." Harry said, "She's beautiful." Gil smiled, "Well Gaston, we must show my old man now. It was nice seeing you." Harry said and we walked to see Captain Hook. We walked to Captain Hook's ship.
"Wassup dad!" Harry said, "Son!" He said and he turned around to see me. "Liliana." He said in disgust, "Why so disgusted?" I smirked, "Princess Liliana." He said, "Princess Liliana. Daughter of Beauty. Villain Liliana. Daughter of Gaston. Princess Villain. Mother of Scarlet Hook. And wife of Harry Hook." Harry said, "She's a villain?! Well why didn't you tell me? What a pleasure to meet you, and you have a child? Let me see the thing." Captain Hook said, I have Scarlet to Harry and he showed his dad, "Beautiful like her mother, with father's eyes." I smiled cuz it was similar to what my mother said. "It was amazing to see you dad. But we should be leaving." Harry said, "Scarlet will be back when she's old enough. So 5." Harry laughed, the laugh I fell in love with.