2

I woke up and got dressed.

       When I was down I didn't feel good

When I was down I didn't feel good. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I felt someone pull back my hair, when I felt it was all out I looked back to see Harry. "You ok beautiful?" He asked kneeling down on one knee. "I feel better." I said.
2 weeks
I was still throwing up. "Babe I'm getting a test." Harry said as he shut the front door. He came back and I did what I had to. I held the test. Positive. I walked out the restroom. "Are we?" Harry asked with his eyes lit up, I smiled and nodded. "Your gunna be a dad Harry." I smiled, I was so happy tears started falling. "We gotta tell your parents!" Harry said, "Gaston is in the Isle." I said, "You know what I mean." Harry said while rubbing my arms. I walked in my parents office to see Ben and Mal. "Good morning." I smiled, "Good morning." Harry said, "Good morning dears." My mom said, me and Mal were still mad at each other. "We have something we want to say!" I said, "So sit down." Harry said while looking at Mal. Mal sat down next to Ben.
"Mom, Dad, Ben, Mal. I'm pregnant." I said, "And I'm the dad." Harry said while his arm around me. He could tell I was nervous. "That's great dear! Beast we're gunna be grandparents!" My mom said and I smiled at her reaction. "I see that." Beast smiled, "I want her or him to meet both my dads." I said, "And to meet Harry's." I said and looking at Harry. "No." Beast said, "Again. No input. No one does. I wasn't asking I'm telling." I said, Harry held his arm out and I wrapped mine around his and we walked out.
We got to the lockers. "Awe is Princess Liliana in love?" Dory said, "Oops. I am. Where's your lover boy? Still paying him." I smirked and Harry laughed, "Tomas is my boyfriend!" She said placing her foot on the floor hardly. "Careful Princess. Don't wanna break a heel now do we?" I asked, "Shut it!" She barked, "How about you not to my princess like that! Or I'll hook you!" Harry said with his hook around her neck. She ran in fear. I smiled, "So I'm your princess now?" I smirked as he pulled me close to him. "Yes. But only mine not this kingdoms." Harry smiled and kissed me.