1

5 months with Harry. "Liliana we gotta talk." He said and my heart stopped that 'We gotta talk' stuff scares me. "Um ok." I said and sat next to him. "I want to have a child." He said looking away from me. "Me too Harry." I smiled, "Really?" He asked, his eyes had lit up. "Of course!" I smiled, he ran off. He looked back, "Aren't you coming?" He asked, I smiled and followed him to see his room with candles and rose petals. "Did you think I was gunna say yes?" I asked, "I hoped." He said looking down, I kissed him.
Things started to get heated. That one kiss and his hands roamed my body. He broke the kiss and started kissing my neck, he found my soft spot and sucked on it. I moaned and I could feel his smirk on my neck. He picked me up and dropped me on the bed. He hovered me, "I love you." He said, "I love you too." I smiled as he started pulling off my top. I then felt him kiss my breast. I moaned in pleasure. I felt a hand on my back and then my bra freely on me. He bit the middle of it and ripped it off. I took off his shirt reviling his abs. He started kissing around my waist and unbuttoned my pants.
Soon we were both undressed, "You ready?" He asked, I nodded, he kissed my lips and put a single finger and moved it slowly up and down. I moaned from pain and pleasure. "You like that baby?" He asked as he kissed my lips. "Yes." I moaned, I felt another finger and it went faster. I moaned louder and Harry starting kissing my neck which made my moaning loud and faster. He took out his fingers and put in his. I moved a little from pain and he started his work. I moaned because of how good it felt. I flipped us over and he smirked at me. I started slowly bouncing up and down on him. He pulled me down so my breast was in his face and he started kissing them. "Baby imma cum!" He said to me, "Me too." I said moaning from how amazing he was. Harry then rolled me over and went fast. I felt a liquid come out of me but also into me. Harry then stopped and kissed around my pussy. I moaned and he kissed my lips. We fell asleep with his arms around my naked body.