"New experiment." He told her, as a reassuring form to let her know it was safe to use. Valarie stood from her place at the window, walking towards the bed and crawling into the middle. Her head laid between each pillow, and her small frame not taking up much of the room.

       "But there's only one bed." She argued, raising a eyebrow to peer at him. He unbuttoned his coat, before turning and falling backwards into the bed. His larger frame nearly crushing Valarie if she hadn't of squirmed over a bit in the last second. His eyes locked on nothing.

       "So, Magic and stuff. Sounds a bit Harry Potter." Martha smiled excitedly, the Doctor's interest immediately peaking. He smiled

     "Wait till you read book seven. Oh, I cried." He shook his head, reminiscing on the book.

"But is it real though? Witches, magic and all of that, is it real though?" Martha still persisted with the question, eyes practically sparking with excitement.

"Course it isn't!" The Doctor spat, eyebrows furrowing like it was the most impossible thing. Next to him, Valarie crossed her arms.

"Give us a break, we recently started believing in time travel. And aliens, Mr.Time Lord!" She teased, causing him to frown.

      "Looks like witchcraft but it can't be. You just gonna stand there?" The Doctor asked Martha, before she jumped to move. She set the candle she held down onto the night table.

       "Can you jump over a bit?" She asked. The Doctor quickly moved, Valarie too. But as soon as Martha was in the bed, the room became very limited. Valarie was squished between the two, and didn't have any arm room at all.

       "Sorry it's a bit cramped. It's three of us in one bed." Martha apologized, as if she had any control over the situation.

        "This is a bit cramped?" Valarie laughed, her whole arm practically missing against his side.

       "Could be psychic energy, but no human could channel it like that." The Doctor continued to cross theories of what was happening out. He continued to mumble things neither woman understood, before turning and flipping on his side to face inwards onto the bed. Martha mimicked his action. They laid facing each other, with Valarie's head awkwardly in the middle.

       "There's something I'm missing. Something close. Staring me right in the face and I can't see it." He sighed, eyes darting between Martha and Valarie; who craned her head at an awkward angle to look at him.

      "Rose would know. If my Rose was here right now, she would be telling me." He gazed off, thoughts drifting to the image of Rose. His eyes snapped back to theirs; Martha brown ones watching hesitantly as she swallowed hard. Then down to Valarie. Her blue eyes stared back in wonder, and almost pity. He quickly realized how awkwardly close he laid to them, and flipped back onto his back.

       "Still. I'll wake you up tomorrow." He said flatly.

       "Great." Martha replied, jerking to face away from the two and blow to candle out; forcing darkness upon the room. Valarie laid in awkward silence as Martha's back pressed against hers, and she was no doubt squeezed as far into the Doctor's side as she could possibly be.