Horror Movies

Sonic POV

We were finally done playing Truth or Dare. We all went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I am going to get a chilidog and a drink.

Everyone were eating. I was the only who was eating chilidogs mostly. Shadow was by me. He was eating a cookie. He was justing to feed me. I didn't want him to feed me.

I saw that Mephiles was feeding Silver. It was ice cream. Silver was blushing dark red. Main while Mephiles was blushing light pink. It was so cute see them.

I got surprise when I saw Scourge feeding Fleetway. Scourge was blushing light pink. Main while Fleetway was blushing dark red. It was so adorable.

I was thinking that my plan work out fine. Rouge plan even work out. Cause I am finally with my love that is Shadow. I was so happy in my life.

I was surprise when Shadow ask me to be his boyfriend. But it was good thing. I love him so much no matter what. And again I was so happy in my life. I was thinking how great this sleepover turn out.

Shadow said. "Hey Sonic are thinking or what." I said. "Just thinking Shads." Shadow said. "Thinking about what." I said. "How I got to be your boyfriend and other things." Shadow said. "Okay then if you say so Sonic."

I said. "But I was wondering why did you ask me to your boyfriend." Shadow said. "Cause I love you Sonic and I was getting feelings for you so I really didn't told anyone about it." I blushed light pink and said. "I love you Shadow no matter what. You made me so happy in my life now." I kissed his cheek. Shadow said. "You also made me happy in my life." He kissed me. I also kiss him back.

Everyone were talking about the game we played. The game was fun but interesting if you ask me. I made Scourge to be with Fleetway and Silver to be with Mephiles. I was with Shadow my lover.

My brother said. "Now time to watch the Horror movies!!" Noooo! I hate watching Horror movies. The girls said. "Oh great." Silver and I said. "Noooo!" We both were hugging each other. Manic said. "Sorry bro but I have too." I am over here saying no. Silver was doing the same thing.

Shadow said. "It can't be that bad right." Mephiles said. "Yeah, it can't be that bad you two." I already saw what movies my brother got. Silver said. "If you say Mephy." Silver and Mephiles start to cuddle. It was so cute. Shadow said. "Come on Sonic it can't be that bad right." I said. "I already saw what movies my brother got. So nooo!" Shadow said. "Come on Sonic." I said. "Fine if I get a nightmare its your fault Shadow." He said. "Okay then."

My brother went to get the two movies. So I already know what movies he got. One of movies name was "Annabelle." It was about a Doll that is creep or something. Then the last movie name was "Ouija." It was about board-game or something. Cause I was reading what it was about those two movies on my phone.

My brother came back to the living room and he said. "What movie should we watch first guys?" The girls, me and Silver said. "Annabelle first." I really don't why but that movie looks less scary. Manic said. "Okay then let's get things ready."

The girls went to the kitchen to get food so we can watch the movie. They got popcorn, cookies, chilidogs, chips and last some drinks. I was sitting next to Shadow. We all got what we want to have main while we watch the movie.

Manic then put the movie in. We all sit down and relax main while we watch the movie. It wasn't that scary but it did scared me. The doll is so freaking scary or creepy.

It was about woman who wanted a doll. Cause she was looking for it for a long time. Then something happened to her I really didn't look at the TV. I think that doll got haunted or something. It was scary but not that scary.

Then Manic put in the last Horror movie. The board-game looks creepy to play with. I would never play that board-game. I was holding Shadow hand so much in this movie. This movie was more scarier than the other one.

It was about two girls that were sisters. Something happened to one of sister. She was dead. Main while her sister was doing things. She thought that her sister wake up something by playing the Ouija.

So her sister and her friends start to play the game-board. They thought it was just something but things happened to them. So the sister was thinking about something to do.

At the end only one of her friends survive but she help her out. The sister was against some ugly lady that looks dead. She was losing but her sister help her to win against lady.

But something else happened to the sister at the end. It was finally over. I don't need to watch horror movies I think. We put the things anyway so we can go to sleep.

Then we were finally done putting the things away. I was by Shadow. I was cuddling against his chest fur. It was so warm. I couldn't sleep yet. Everyone were sleeping. Shadow said. "Can't sleep yet Sonic." I nodded. He kissed me. I back him back. Now I was feeling sleepy. I finally fall asleep on him and he was sleeping also.