Chapter 11

Hey everyone! It's been way too long! What, nearly 2 years?  I'm so so so so sorry! Anywho, WOW, 54K READS! I am so surprised and happy that this fic has grown so much during my time away and I want to thank every single one of you for keeping it alive! 

It is summer break and I hope that I can find the time to update more! Thank you once again! Here is chapter 11!

Time Skip: A few days after the Seijou match

Ayame's POV

It has been a few days since Karasuno's match against Seijou. I have been constantly thinking about how I actually knew Iwaizumi.  It's like he was erased from my memory since high school started.  I know that he is familiar but I just can't remember, it's so frustrating!

Anyway, I'm heading down to the gymnasium and I notice a very short male with spiked hair walking ahead of me, also heading in the same direction.

I haven't met anyone that short, except for Shoyou, at the school who is male, I wonder why he's here? He's wearing the uniform, perhaps a late comer into the year?  And what is he doing going down to the gym? A new member?? That'd be AWESOME!

"Ayame-chan!" That's Michimiya-chan, the captain of our female volleyball team. I guess I'l figure out who that kid is later. "Ohayo Michimiya!" I say as I walk towards her, where she is sitting on a bench.

Third Person POV

As Ayame walks over to Michimiya, the short student that was ahead of her has entered the gym. He watches two players that are on the court for a little bit until he notices the tall raven haired male goes for a jump serve once more.  The new comer tosses his jacket to the side and slides in (to your DMs xD) to receive the ball perfectly. 

That was a perfect receive. He completely stopped the rotation and made it reach where the setter would've been. Kageyama thinks as he is in awe at the surprise receive of his serve. 

"WOW! That was so cool chibi! Do you play? Can you teach me??", exclaims the astounded ginger.

Shoyou makes his way towards the student and is in awe that he is actually taller than someone in high school. Daichi, Suga, Tanaka and the others make their way into the gym, first noticing the conversation between the shortie and Shoyou.

"Noya!" Tanaka exclaims as he rushes to his good friend that he hasn't seen in a while.

"Ryu!", the now supposed 'Noya' shouts as he runs into Tanaka's hug.

"Nishinoya it's been a while :) Is your suspension over?" Suga questions as he approaches the still hugging second years.

"HAHA! IT IS! It's good to see you Suga, Daichi" the hyperactive second year states.

The second years and third years are chatting away like good friends and Shoyou and Kageyama are standing by, watching the interaction. 

~Meanwhile, with Michimiya-chan, Ayame's POV~

"Hey Michimiya! How are you?" I ask as I take a seat beside her.

"I'm doing good Ayame! Congrats on beating Seijou by the way! Anyway, I wanted to ask you about something that I recently heard about."

"Thank you! and go ahead" I say as I smile at her congratulations.

"Well when you were at Seijou someone mentioned to me that you possibly know the vice-captain of the team?" Michimiya gives a sly smirk when she finished talking.

"Haha, wow I guess things spread fast around here. But yeah, I did meet someone that I might know. He said he recognized me and we might've gone to the same elementary school. When I was looking at the profiles that Kiyoko gave me, I had thought he looked familiar. I honestly don't remember, but I hope to learn more." I say to Michimiya as I have a thoughtful look on my face. 

"Well, I would be glad to help you! And please, call me Yui :)" Michi--Yui, says with a smile on her face.

"Thank you Yui, I will take you up on that, if I ever see him again. Anyway I should head to practice, I'll see you later." I say as I realize that I'm a little late for practice.

"I hope you see him soon, and true, I'll be heading off, see ya." Yui says as we part ways.

Alright, now to figure out who that shortie is. I think as I make my way into the gym, noticing that most of the members are there.

~With the Boys in the Gym, 3rd POV~

"Um, Suga, Daichi, Tanaka-senpai, who is he?" Shoyou asks as he is still trying to fathom the fact he is actually taller than someone, who is presumably also older than him.

"Oops, sorry Hinata." Daichi says as he turns to face the curious first year. 

"This is Nishinoya Yuu, a second year. He's apart of the club but got suspended when he got into a little fight." Suga says as he too realizes that the first-years there don't know who the 'newcomer' is.

"Ah, so that explains why I don't recognize him," a fourth voice says, coming from the entrance of the gym.

"Hi Aya-nee!"

And cut! Sorry, just wanted to get this chapter out, I'll continue it in a few days, hopefully :)

Thanks for reading and I'm so sorry that it's been so long. Hope y'all enjoyed it!

Word Count: 907