Update, not a chapter, sorry, PLEASE READ FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT

Hello reader! I haven't updated in 10 days and I am sorry about that somewhat filler chapter before.  Though please read it, you get a bit of Ayame's personality during that chapter. 

I've been busy over March break since I volunteered for 6 days straight at a local youth centre.  Oh I also noticed that no one has commented on who should be Ayame's love interest and that is fine but I have finally decided to have her already paired up with one of the guys.  I'm sorry if you disagree but that is how I have this planned.

Um, I'm thinking about actually updating a chapter tonight or possibly two but I will be skipping her walk/run to school.  I guess that's it, I will be updating in a few hours though.  Oh and I want to know how your guy's March break went.  I do truly care and it'd be nice to here about your life outside of wattpad.  I myself have a stayed indoors for the majority of this break but perhaps my readers are more productive than I am.  So comment if you want to, remember, an update in a couple of hours.

Oh and thank you!!! Perhaps it isn't as much as other authors get but I am so happy that this has gained 100 reads in 10 days. Again, THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

Bye, bye!