Chapter 1

Third Person POV

A beautiful young lady is sleeping in her dark purple bed. Her orange hair is sprawled out around her head while a small drool is popping out of her slightly open mouth.  Rushing steps can be heard down the hallway but she is still asleep.

"AYA-NEE! WAKE UP! SCHOOL TIME"

That my friend, is Shouyou Hinata, Ayame's younger brother. 

Ayame tossed around in her bed for a bit but she stays asleep. 

*flop*

"Ughh" Ayame groans as she feels a small but heavy object fall on her stomach. 

"Nee-channnnnn. Wake uuuuuuup"
Shouyou whines as he is very excited for his first day in High School.

"Mffl....nsjshh....irbsnsl" Ayame muffles as she flips her pillow onto her face.

"Nee-chan! Don't mumble!" Shouyou says as he clearly did not hear what his older sister said.

"I said, Noooo, too earlyyyy, need sleep" Ayame explains as she removes the pillow and sits up.

Shouyou, now on the side of Ayame's bed, lifts his sisters pillow and WHAM!

"SHOUYOU!!!!" Ayame exclaims as she now was a red face caused by the impact of her own pillow.

"Let's go Aya-nee!! Come on, come on!" Shouyou says as he runs out the door and down the hall, heading towards the door to leave.

"Ugh, fineeee" Ayame whines as she gets up to slowly get dressed.

Is Ayame really the older sibling?