xxxiv. "cheer up, baby"

"Hey, what's up?" Tom asked as soon as his face appeared on her phone's screen.

She smiled weakly at the boy, "Hey," she said, her unusual mood not going unnoticed by Tom.

"Are you alright?" Tom asked, worry evident on his face.

"Yeah, I'm okay," she mumbled as she leaned back on the couch. Tom raised his right brow, and she sighed deeply, "Okay, I'm kind of not okay, but I am... okay," she added, earning a chuckle from Tom.

"What's bothering you, love?"

She sighed once again and sat properly on the couch, "Okay, so this is stupid, but Clementine is apparently back in LA and is staying at our house with Arden, mom and dad," she replied.

"What's up with your cousin Clementine, anyway? You haven't mentioned her before," Tom said, "I heard you two were close?"

"We were, but," she paused, "but I messed it all up," she added, frowning as memories from five years ago flooded her mind. She had always blamed herself of their falling out, and it was pretty clear to her that Clementine blamed her about it too.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, not really," she mumbled.

"Okay," he said, "but if you need to, just call me, or text me. I'd answer straight away, you know that, right?" She nodded, a small smile forming on her lips. "I will always be here, even if nothing's wrong, I will be here for you, okay, Psyche?"

"Okay."

"Well, perhaps 'okay' will be your always," she heard someone say from the background, and she immediately noticed that it was Harrison.

"Shut up, Haz," Tom said, earning a laugh from the blonde, and that was enough for Tom's heart to melt. Just seeing her smile was enough for him, and he would do anything to always make her happy.

✿︎

tomholland1996 cheer up, baby

12k retweets | 20.7k likes

↳︎ user1 bAbY¿!

↳︎ user2 can you hear me sCREAMING

↳︎ user3 not dating my A$$

NatashaBelle haz is me
lisavello you misspelled *mine 😂
user4 omg is nat and haz dating?
HazOsterfield nope
NatashaBelle ^^^

user5 i am sh00keth bc BABY ALSJKSKS

user6 LOOK AT PSYCHE'S SMILE THO SHE LOOKS SO HAPPY
user7 IKR IT'S LIKE THAT SMILE WHEN YOU'RE WITH THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE
user7 AND THAT'S JUST FACETIME! IMAGINE HER SMILE WHEN SHE'S WITH HIMMMMM

user8 Okay everyone is talking about Tyche but am i the one concerned why Psyche was sad?
user9 i was thinking about that too!

elizabetholsen otp

user10 what happened why was she sad
psychepenelope i was just feeling kinda down but tom and haz cheered me up tho, so i'm okay now!!

user11 why dont they just confirm their relationship instead of fucking with us with every post/tweet
    ↳ user12 theyre prolly dating but if they want it to be private, we should respect that.
        ↳ user13 tru^^

18.9k WHAT ALSJSK