xviii. "miss you"

psychepenelope facetiming with this loser bc he said he missed me 🙄😂

5,661 retweets | 11.9k likes

user1 this is the cutest thing i had ever seen

user2 awww cuties 💖

CamilaMendes imagine how I felt when I found out you've been rejecting my calls because of this 😭💔
    ⤷ psychepenelope sorry bb, but priorities. HAHAHAH jk i'll call u l8ter 😉😚💋

user3 i love their friendship so much 💖 friendship goals af

user4 if they ever fight or stop talking to each other, i'm going to lose my mind

tomholland1996 💚💚💚

user5 tyche is such a great ship

ChrisEvans this is so cute. my heart

VasilisaVello this is soooo cute!!!! 💖

elizabetholsen awwwwww 💚

user6 date pls

user7 what is so special about her? she's not even pretty
    ⤷ NatashaBelle she's psyche penelope allegro. that's why she is special. it's not all about being pretty 😌
    ⤷ HazOsterfield slay

RobertDowneyJr goals

Zendaya 💖

HazOsterfield i ship it so much
    ⤷ user8 same

PSYCHE WAS SILENT AS TOM brought up his date with Heaven. He seemed genuinely happy about it, which made her happy, but also a little hurt because he was with a girl that wasn't her.

She knew it wasn't his fault. It was her that didn't act upon her feelings. Well, she did, but she decided to make the two of them pretend that it didn't happen at all, since their friendship was one of the things she would never want to lose.

"She was great, Psyche, and we might go out again soon," he informed, a huge smile playing on his face as he recalled his date with Heaven, "It's been a while since I've gone out on a date, and I'm glad that I asked her out."

"Good for you, Tommy."

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked, noticing how the girl wasn't as cheery as she was earlier when they had started talking.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," she assured, but Tom wasn't convinced. He had known Psyche for more than two years. It wasn't very long, but he knew her well enough to know that she wasn't feeling fine at all.

"Yeah, okay," he said sarcastically, "you're not okay. What's up, Penny?"

"I hate that nickname," she groaned, "and I'm fine, okay?"

"I told you, 'Penny' is a cute nickname. And something is bothering you. Come on, Psych. You know you can tell me."

But I can't tell you this one, she thought to herself.

She sighed, "I just miss you, Tom." It wasn't a lie, though. She was, of course, kind of hurt about Tom liking someone else, but at the same time, she did miss the boy.

"Aww, I miss you too, Psyche," he said, smiling sweetly at the girl, "but don't worry. I'll be attending your family's annual New Year's Eve party, so we'll see each other before the year ends. And if you want, I can bring Heaven?"

Please don't. "That would be cool," she commented, a small smile on her face, "Hey, look, I gotta go now, okay? I'm really sleepy."

"Oh. Okay. Sweet dreams, Psyche."

"Bye."

8k reads. Holy shit, guys. How the hell did that happen? HAHAHHAHA
thank u, fam. love u all. xx