forty six

I woke up with a monster headache this morning on a couch I didn't recognize or a living room I didn't recognize either.

I squint my eyes a little together as I sit up slowly looking around. I hadn't ever been here. So how did I get here?

God damnit I went out drinking last night. But how'd I get here.

It starts coming back a bit but I don't remember at all how I ended up here.

I look around for some time until I see a digital clock on the wall in front of me near the ceiling seeing it was 10 in the morning.

I feel a lot colder than usual and look down to see I'm in just my boxers.

What the hell? What happened?

I rubbed my forehead and groaned in pain as I could feel my headache getting worse.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Someone says behind me, I quickly turn around and see someone with messy blonde hair, sweatpants and a plain white shirt.

I feel my face heat up a little as I look down putting on my pants quickly.

"Where am I?" I ask looking around again.

"My house. Remember ?"

Bitch I don't even remember your name.

"Did you drive me here?" I ask putting on my hoodie.

"No, I was too drunk for that shit last night." He said lightly chuckling.

I smile slightly as I felt my back pocket quickly feeling my phone, And sighed a little in relief.

I could hear him rambling on about something but I was more worried about other things like if we did anything last night, and what even happened that night since I barely remember anything.

"So you want an Advil. I couldn't help but notice that you seem to be in some sort of pain." He said softly as he stood a few feet away from me across the couch I slept on.

"Um yeah, that would be perfect." I say as he soon leaves to the hallway he came in from and leaves me alone in the room again.

I need to get ahold of Scott. It was a mistake ever going to the bar.

A random noise comes out of no where and I see him again now with a small bottle of Advil and water bottle and hands it to me.

"Wanna go get breakfast?" He asks as I gulp down three.

I nod before drinking half of the water in the bottle.

"Then afterwards I can take you home since last night you were way too drunk to tell me where that was." He says looking in a mirror nearby fixing his messy hair.

"Yeah, could you also explain everything that happened last night." I say as I walk to his side fixing my hair too in the mirror .

"You don't remember anything?" He asks as he finishes.

"I remember like pieces, but not a lot ." I say as I hear him grab his car keys and open the front door.

"Well come on, I'll take you to a little diner and On the car ride there. I'll explain and if I'm not done yet, I'll explain at the diner." He says as I walk over to him.

"Alright fine." I say as we walk out the door to his car.

And he did explain everything that happened from everything he remembered.

And he was almost done until we had finally made it to the diner and he would continue the rest inside.

We walked inside into the heavily air conditioned diner and got quickly seated by this tall, dark haired woman who wore a plain white dress shirt and black pants who seemed friendly.