Chapter 8

Third period was the worst period yet, the teacher was rude and insulted my brother right in front of him before he knew he actually couldn't hear what he was saying. It was the middle of the period the door burst open.

" Mr. Walker, so nice of you to join us," I glanced up and my heart stopped.

He was the most beautiful man I had ever seen, he was tall, broad shouldered like my dad. His clothes showed off his muscles, his jaw was well defined and his cheekbones were sculpted like it was carved from marble. His lips were full and perfectly carved and a cherry blossom pink. His nose was straight but at the top it was ever so slightly crooked like it had been broken before. His hair was thick and shiny and dark chocolate brown, but I fell for his eyes the most. They were grey, the color of smoke and bright sliver swirled together to make a smoldering grey and they were surrounded by thick lashes the same color as his hair.

" Sorry, over slept ," Mr. Parker grunted and ignored his sarcasm.

" We have two new students Mr. Walker, so why don't you take a seat next to Ms. Wilson over there ," he stiffened and his eyes shot to me and they widened slightly.

" Sure ," and he made his way over to the seat next to me and my body started to tremble he was staring at me intensely and I didn't know what to do.

It was a relief when the bell rang and I bolted up from my seat and ran with Tyler trudging behind me.

~~~

Lunch. The lunch room was daunting and terrifying all it's own, my whole body was trembling on Tyler's arm he was trying to calm me down.

' Sis it's ok, calm down ok ?' everyone was staring us and I wanted to curl up in a corner and disappear or cry, maybe both.

Tyler tugged me gently and I kept my head down and kept myself close to Tyler so that nothing could happen. He led me to an empty table outside and we sat down, we took out our lunches and ate talking to each other, with our heads close together like when we were little.

' See your fine, I told you ,' I stuffed a French fry in his mouth and he just smiled and stuck his tongue out.

' Shut up, you don't have a phobia of talking to people ,' he shrugged and popped another one of my fries into his mouth.

" Is this seat taken ?" I glanced up, and I swallowed heavily.

It was Amy, and she had a few friends that had a bit of the same style as her, my hands started to shake but Tyler grabbed them and squeezed them gently smiling and nodding.

" Cool ," I bit my lip hard enough to draw blood and moved closer to Tyler so that I could kinda hide from the other people.

" Oh yeah, these are my friends Marc, Tony, Bobby, and Casey, guys these are the newbies Margo and Tyler ," they hi'ed us and Tyler smiled while I looked down at my lap.

" So, where did you guys move to ?" I looked at Amy's friend Bobby, asked us and I swallowed.

" New York ," he nodded, I'm surprised he could hear me at all.

" Cool, I've always wanted to see some parts of New York, so Tyler, what do you think of the school so far ?" Tyler thought about it and made an 'if' sign, Tyler was good at reading lips so he could understand with out hearing someone.

" Respect man ," they fist bumped.

" What about you Margo, what do you think of the school ?" my eyes widened and I blinked, my hands trembling.

" Um .... I-it ... it's .......... o-ok ," I looked down my lips trembling and I was trying not to cry.

" Wow Ames, when you said she was super super shy you weren't kidding, she can barely speak up ," she nodded.

" Told you, she's a serious introvert ," Tyler put his arm around me and pulled me into his side and kissed the side of my head, and rubbed my back softly.

" Are you guys like a couple or something ?" Tyler made a disgusted face and gagged and I shuddered, horrified.

" No you idiot they're brother and sister god ," the guy Tony got smacked in the back of his head.

" Twins ," Amy gaped at me in shock that I spoke up on my own.

" Your twins ?" we nodded and I looked away.

" Cool ," Tyler just smiled.

" Why doesn't your brother talk ?" I blinked and swallowed.

" Ty's deaf ," their mouths fell open and they looked at Tyler in shock, he just smiled, pointed to his ears and shrugged.

" Oh we are going to get along just fine,"

Hey here's the next chapter !!!!!! hope you like it !!!!! so vote comment and follow, that is guys !!!!!!!!!