Chapter 7

" Sweetheart it's time to wake up, you need to get ready for school ," I blinked and looked up to see my dad hovering of me smiling tiredly.

" Do I have to go dad ?" I swallowed sitting up and looking at him.

" Sweetheart you know you have to, I know it's hard for you baby girl but you gotta ," he picked me up and sat me down in his lap kissing the top of my head.

" Please don't make me daddy ," my lips trembled and tears filled my eyes.

" Shhhhh, it's ok baby girl it's ok, I'm here ," he rubbed my back and stroked my hair and my whole body trembled with fear, I started breathing heavily, I was having a panic attack again.

" Shhhh, breathe sweetie just breathe, your ok, your ok ," he held me tighter and let me cry my eyes out and fall apart completely.

" Hey what's wrong ? What's going on?" mom came in, took one look at me and dad and curled up with us, hugging me tightly.

" Your ok baby, your ok honey, it's ok," she kissed my forehead and dad rubbed my back softly.

" Don't make me go daddy, please don't don't let me go ," he shushed me.

" Honey you know if we could let you stay home we would but we can't baby, just stay with your brother and you'll be ok honey ," mom kissed my forehead and dad kissed the side of my face stroking my cheek with his finger.

" No more tears baby girl your ok ," I sniffed and he set me down on my bed.

" How about your mom help you get ready ok baby girl ?" I nodded numbly and looked at my mom my eyes glassy and empty, she just looked upset by my state.

" Come in honey ," she pulled me up gently and ushered me into the bathroom.

She started a bath and stripped me down I just let her do it because I was too numb to do it my self. I stepped in and sat down, mom wet my hair and lathered it up with shampoo. Her hands gently going through my scalp and getting it clean, I just closed my eyes and tried to hold onto it.

" How about we leave it natural huh honey ? How's that sound ?" she rinsed out my hair and washed it again, I just nodded numbly.

She rinsed out my hair and then conditioned it to make it super silky and soft. Then she helped me wash myself and shave and do everything else and helped me out and wrapped me up in a towel.

" Come on baby lets find something for you to wear ok ?" I shuffled into my room with her and she sat me down on my bed and looked through my drawers. She pulled out underwear and a bra and set them down. Watching her do this brought me back when she did it for me and Tyler when we were little, its like it hasn't changed at all. She grabbed a sky blue maxi skirt that went above my knees. Then grabbed a white half tuck in t-shirt that had beautiful on it in big purple letters.

" Come on honey lets get these on ," I stood up and let the towel slip off my shoulders and fall to the floor.

She helped claps my white bra, and helped me step into my under wear, then the soft maxi skirt. Finally helps me put on the shirt and tuck it in my skirt, then grabs a pair of sandals and helped me put them on. Then she put a towel on my head and dried my hair and once she was satisfied, she took my brush and ran it through my waist length hair. Then she grabbed a hair clip with a dragon lily on it and put it on.

" There, your beautiful ," she smiled but then frowned slightly and swiped lip gloss on and deemed me perfect. I grabbed my backpack and shuffled after my mother and downstairs, Arabella suddenly appearing and following me blood dripping onto the floor. I went into the kitchen to find my dad and my brother eating breakfast, dad saw me and smiled, came over and kissed my forehead.