" You look beautiful baby girl ," I gave him a watery smile and sat down next to Tyler and he kissed the too of my head gently.

' I'll be with you the whole time sis don't worry you'll be fine,' I smiled weakly and rested my head on his broad shoulder and closed my eyes.

Them there was the re ing of the car starting and we said goodbye to dad and hopped into the car with mom.

~~~

My whole body was trembling with fear and I clung to Tyler's arm for dear life, people where staring at us and it was scaring the crap out of me.

' Your ok, your ok marg's ,' my hands were trembling and I gripped his arm tightly following him slowly.

' Their staring at us Ty, you know I hate it when people stare at me ,' he squeezed my hand softly and rubbed my back.

' Don't worry your best bro is here for ya ,' I gave him a weak smile and rolled my eyes.

' Your my only brother Ty ,' he gave me a cheeky smile.

' Well in a little whole that statement might not be true so hold onto that thought ,' I pushed his head back and snorted.

' There's my sister !!' He smiled and sling an arm around my waist and walked us inside easily finding the office. We walked in and the receptionist was a lady that looked like she could be in her 60's and thankfully smiled at us.

" Oh you two must be the new students !!! Oh I've got your schedules somewhere in this mess ," her desk was piled high with papers and it was kind of funny watching her trying to find the papers she needed.

" Oh fiddle sticks where did I put those things ... ah ha !! There they are!!!" She held two papers in her hand proudly.

" Here you go you two, your locker number and combinations are on there as well, I hope you have a good first day !!!" I nodded shyly and tugged on Tyler's arm slightly and pulled him away from the office.

' She reminds me grandma Sally ,' I giggled and nodded, grandma Sally was a character all her own but we loved her.

' Lets find our lockers ok ?' He nodded and tugged me along gently. We found them eventually and we put some of our stuff in it so we weren't carrying everything around. Someone tapped on my shoulder and I jumped and hid behind my brothers arm scared shitless.

" Um, hi ?" Ty tugged me around and put me next to him I just looked down at the floor gripping on his arm for dear life.

" I'm Amy, I'm gonna show you guys around ?" I looked up, she was almost my height pixie cut dyed bright green and she had on a half shirt that was off the shoulder, daisy dukes with fishnets and high tops. Her eyes were a pretty hazel color and she had a nice smile and lips that had ruby red lip stick on them. Tyler nudged me with his arm gently and my body started to tremble in fear, he put his arm around me and rubbed my arm softly.

" Are you ok ? Do I need to show you to the nurse or something ?" I shook my head and his my face in Tyler's shoulder, I felt pathetic that I couldn't even look at her in the eye to say something without shaking in fear of having a panic attack.

" So um, let me see what your classes are so I can show you to your classes?" we gave them to her and she blinked.

" Wow, you have the same classes, huh," I cleared my throat awkwardly and Amy glanced at me.

" Tyler's deaf, I translate for him ," my voice was a whisper.

" Really ? On god I'm sorry, I just thought he didn't talk much I would have never thought that ..." she trailed off biting her red lip.

" Come on, I'll take you to class ," we followed her to our first class, english I think, I didn't get the best look at my schedule.

' You ok sis ?' I nodded and took a shaky breath.

' That was terrifying, I don't know how you can even look people in the eye without flinching ,' he gave me a sad smile and kissed my forehead gently.

" Here we are, you guys are lucky you got mrs Burke she's really nice, I had her last year she's awesome ," she nodded. She knocked and opened the door and we walked in more like I was dragged in by Tyler pulling me in the room.

" Hi Amy, it's nice to see you, who are these two ?" she seemed nice she reminded me of mom.

" Got some new students for ya mrs B," she eyes lit up in recognition.

" Oh yes !! Thank you Amy ," she smiled and nodded at us and left the room.

" Well class these are our new students Tyler and Margo Wilson, they just moved here from New York, how about you two tell us something about your selfs ," my eyes widened in fear and my body started to tremble, Tyler rubbed my back in soft circles and gave me a smile and a small nudge. I kept my eyes on the floor my hands shaking badly.

" H-hi, I-I'm m-Margo and-and I-I l-like to .... to um, um ..." I but my lip hard, squeezing my eyes shut tightly.

" Um ... ," My lips trembled and my body shook and tears were slipping down my cheeks.

" Oh honey, it's ok you don't have to say anything if you don't want to ," my shoulders slumped in shame and I didn't care if anyone saw me cry anymore, I was pathetic.

" How about your brother to and tell us something ," I sniffed and rubbed my eyes, looking at mrs Burke and shuffled closer.

" Mrs Burke, um ... my brother, he's-he's deaf ," she blinked at me, and then blinked at Tyler and her face crumpled in shame.

" Oh dear, I'm sorry honey I didn't ..." I shook my head and shrugged, looking down my feet.

" Well, you two just sit down in any of the empty seats ," I tugged on Tyler's hand gently and brought him to a desk and sat down. He took my chin and wiped off my cheeks with his thumbs softly.

' I'm sorry Ty ... I just .... couldn't do it ..... I feel so pathetic ,' my hands were trembling and I swallowed.

' It's ok Marg's it's not your fault ok ?' I nodded and looked away.

" Alright class, lets begin ,"

Hey I hope you guys like this chapter I hope you vote for it and comment !!!!!!! thanks !!!!!!!!!!!