Awaken

(Time Skip to three weeks after she first fell into the coma....)

Storm's POV

I stretched and woke up. It was only a short nap, right?! "No." Curio said and made a gesture towards the calendar. "You keep a calendar in here?" I ask. She looks at me. "Wouldn't you? just read today's date." she answers. I read it. "What?? March 21st? But it's the 7th!!" I yell. Curio shakes her head at me.

"Idiot. You've been out for three weeks." she says. My eyes widen. Three weeks? "Oh. I think I'll wake up now." I reply. Curio gives a wolfish grin. I lay back down and close my eyes, imagining being back in my real body. I opened them. Still my head. I tried again. Still my head. The third time my eyes felt really heavy, almost like they wouldn't open.

I finally managed to get them open. I went cross eyed and saw an oxygen mask over my mouth and nose. I looked around as soon as my vision cleared. I was alone. I plucked the mask off of my head and took a deep breath of regular air. I positioned my legs on the side of my bed. I swung myself up into a walk, and failed.

After about 20 minutes, I was able to stand up. I hobbled my way over to the bathroom, I really had to pee. After I was finished I wandered back to my bed. My stomach was pretty much empty. I yawned and stretched. The door opened and in came Alex carrying Brandy, and Evie holding Donovan's hand. Alex embraced me in a hug.

"I'm sorry. She made me do it. I would never to that to you. Please, forgive me." Alex said. I hugged him back and then the children. I turned back to him. "I forgive you. After all, I saw her sink her claws into your back." I said. Evie walked over and showed me her arm after being bandaged. There was only a faint suggestion of a scratch.

"Good job, Honey." I said. The door I opened again and the pack doctor, who Alex whispered to me was Eliza, walked in. "Out! She needs rest!" she said. I laughed. "I don't need any rest. I just spent three weeks sleeping." I said. She grunted but gave me a full checkup anyway. I soon left with my family.

We made it back to our flat and I was cooking them lunch. Our door opened and I turned to see who it was. It was her, the girl who first sent me into a coma. I saw red as she smirked. I dumped whatever was in the hot frying pan out and went over to her. I pressed the hot metal to her skin and she screamed.

"Bitch! This is nothing compared to the pain you caused me! You think this is hell? How about now?" I seethed and pressed and even hotter part of the metal onto her skin. "This is what it felt like on my heart with you kissing my mate. Like it was boiled in acid, ripped to bits and incinerated. Not so nice now, is it?" she shook her head no.

"Please! Please let me go!! I promise I won't ever to it again! Please!" She begged me. "Promise?" I growled. She nodded yes and I took the frying pan off her and she ran out. I walked back to the kitchenette like nothing was wrong and continued cooking.

It was after lunch Alex asked me what went on. So I told him. His face beamed with pride and we embraced, my wolf purring at contact from our mate. "She deserved it. When she followed me to the hospital room and tried to get me to let you die, I slapped her." He said. We walked towards the couch and I popped in one of my most favourite movies of all time, Finding Nemo.

It was a great family movie and I was enjoying being awake. Well, until the door opened and Alpha Chris stormed in.

_____________________________________________________________________

Wow. Remind me never to get on Storm's bad side.

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!