He found out I was pregnant..... Then rejected me

Storm's POV

     It was him. He was standing right in front of me. My mate, my perfect other half. "What's your name?" he asked me. I almost melted at the sound of his voice. It sounded like melted caramel, if that was possible. "Storm Moore," I whispered, almost inaudibly. Oh, how I used to get teased for my name. But I still loved it.

     He chuckled. Oh, how I already loved the sound of his laugh.

"Name's Jeremiah Rogers," Jeremiah Rogers, future Alpha of the White Star pack. I knew him well. Only child of the late Alpha Matthew and Luna Leona.

     I was merely the Beta's middle child. My family had status, being in the Yellow Star pack. But my blood wasn't as high ranked as his was.

    "Let's get to know each other, shall we?" he said. I nodded and we had lunch at a café in town. I found myself becoming increasingly closer to him. Suddenly he leaned across the table and kissed me. I kissed back. It was pure heaven to me. I could smell his tantalizing scent of burgers frying and warm summer days. It wrapped around me like a blanket, reminding me it would always be there to comfort me.

     Later we went to his pack together. He introduced me to them as his mate and their Luna. That night, things got a lot more heated then from a simple kiss. One thing was, after we mated, that he forgot to mark me as his. There would be a problem with this soon, but I decided to leave any problems until tomorrow. I simply sighed and went back to sleep.

&#++$-++++++++++

     (Two months later...)

     Storm's POV

     I went downstairs to help the cooks with breakfast and my handsome mate greeted me with a kiss. "Morning beautiful," he said.

I smiled at that. Beautiful. He was one of the who would call me that.  "Morning to you too, handsome," I replied.

He kissed me once more before he left for some Alpha business. I found the kitchen and soon I was cooking. I felt the dizzy feeling I often got. As well as feeling that I was going to explode if I didn't keep moving. I brushed it off and finally decided to see the pack doctor later.

&-#-$-

    "Luna, I have some...news. I am not entirely sure if it's bad." Sammy the pack doctor said. "It's okay, tell me." I replied. Sammy wrung her hands in front of her. I sensed bad news. Something really bad.

    "Err, Luna, the dizzy feeling you described to me? And the feeling that you're going to explode if you can't get moving? I ran some tests, and you're ADHD." ADHD? I frowned. It made sense. My teachers often asked if I had that back in school.

     "Are you sure? Do I need medication?" I asked.

Sammy nodded yes and gave me a bottle of pills called 'Ritalin". She told me I had to take two every day and if it didn't work within a week, come back. I went to tell Jeremiah.

     "I can accept that. No big deal. I think the pack would too." he said. I hugged him. At the time, I didn't even consider that fact that that was a lie. We went to tell the pack. The reaction was not what I expected.

"She's a freak!"

"Reject her!"

"Get her out of here!" the pack shouted. My eyes filled with tears.

"Alright! Anyone caught disrespecting the Luna will be severely punished, understand?" Jeremiah yelled.

The packed muttered "Understand" and I hugged him again. I was glad that, at least for awhile, he was there to help make things better for me.

(6 months later....)

Storm's POV

     I was getting fat and it was embarrassing. I had a feeling I knew what it was, but I had to check. I went back to Sammy to get an ultrasound. Just in case, I bought a pregnancy test kit. I peed on all four sticks and waited for the results. I checked the back of the box. One line not pregnant, two pregnant. After waiting for 10 minutes, I checked the results. Two lines. Two lines on all four of them. Two thick and dark lines repeated four times.

     I went for the ultrasound and waited for the news. "Luna, you're six months pregnant with a daughter. Congratulations," She said.

I smiled in spite of the situation.

"Wait, will the Ritalin use affect my daughter?" I asked. Sammy shook her head no. I breathed a sigh of relief. Now to tell Jeremiah.

"Jeremiah, love, I have something to tell you," I said that night.

He looked at me expectantly.

"I'm er, pregnant. With your baby," I said. There were no encouraging smiles or congradulations. None at all. He ran his hands through his hair. "Goddess! Storm, you only get pregnant when you're supposed to. I, Jeremiah Rogers, reject you, Storm Moore, as my mate and Luna of the White Star pack,"

My wolf howled in pain as my heart was ripped apart, shredded, and then burned. I didn't understand. Wasn't he supposed to be happy? Happy that he also had an heir? Happy he also had another person to love? "I, Storm Moore, accept your rejection, Jeremiah Rogers, as my mate and Luna of the White Star pack,"

Get pregnant when I'm supposed to? What am I, a command station? "Tool," I spat at him and ran. Well, waddled.

     I packed up my things and went back to the Yellow Star pack, my own. I told my father and stepmother, as my own mom was...unfaithful and had left my father. They weren't true mates, so he said it was easy to let her go. I continued to pack what I had left. I bought a plane ticket to Spain and left the next morning. I watched Canada disappear as the plane rose higher into the clouds with no regrets. I was free.

______________________________________________________________________

I know, long and boring. I know it's kinda cliché but it won't be for long.

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!

Edited 1/6/15/ Tuesday