Chapter 3

// I'm going to say this now, this part is short. I will explain more at the end of the chapter. //

Mikis POV

I can hear voices in every direction. I can tell all my brothers are in the room. I kept quiet while barely opening my eyes, I saw the eldest triplets talking to the doctor. All the others are sitting around the room, most with their heads down most likely crying. I felt so bad, worse than normal for some weird reason. I opened my eyes all the way, and nobody noticed. After awhile the doctor left, the triplets sat down, and I stayed as quiet as possible. At least an hour has passed and they didn't do anything. I decided to speak so they knew I was awake. "Are you guys going to stay like that, or are you guys going to explain what's going on?" They all jump as I spoke, but rushed to the bed I was in. They all asked if I was ok. I started remembering what happened, and I started feeling very light headed. Yoshi gently pushed me back onto the bed. There was a spark of pleasure that hit me when he touched me. What was that? It was getting really fuzzy, one of my brothers then said, "Rest our sweet brother." I let the darkness take me, but not before hearing all my brothers say, "Get well our sweet brother, and our adorable mate."

- Ok ok I know  it's very short, but I can explain. So it took so long to update because I went on vacation, witch was really just a way to make me more stressed out then what I was. I have a bit of writers block too. And I haven't slept correctly in 2 or 3 days now. Later on I might make another chapter, but I wouldn't count on that. It will take awhile for the next update, an  I feel really bad about that, but I have to much stress and school starts somewhat soon. Well that's all for now. Have a good day and/or night. Bye. :3 -

All my brothers are my mates? BoyXboy+On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara