Seven

Two weeks later

      I was resting on Aaron's bed while he was editing his YouTube video at his desk. He invited my over because Kat was busy and Justin was downstairs playing video games with Sam, Corey, and Colby.

     Aaron and I had gotten really close. I wasn't afraid to admit I was scared to let him in too far. Because we don't know when I could blow.

                                                       I'm a walking time bomb...

       Buddy was resting beside my head while I scrolled on my phone. Last night we did the meet up and I was super tired. My face actually hurt from smiling so much and my nose was a bit raw from crying and repeatedly wiping it. Everyone went with us and we just did one big meet up.

       I hadn't marked everything off of my list, and I didn't plan to. As long as I was having fun with other people, I didn't mind what we did in all fairness. "knock knock, hey we're gonna go get some food" I heard my brothers voice. I looked up to see him and Colby at the door. "Bring me something back" I said, and he nodded before they walked out. "Finally! It uploaded! Do you want to be in my snapchat and Instagram story saying its up?" "I don't have my wig on" "I'm taking that as a yes!" He announced while rolling over in his chair and crawling onto the bed. I rolled my eyes and sat up beside him.

    I laid my head on his shoulder and he grabbed his phone while I picked up buddy and held him to my chest. He started to say it was up and act a little goofy while I smiled and nodded beside him. He kept making a few Snapchats while I played with Buddy "But I've got ONE more question for Beverly?" I looked up at him while playing with Buddy's ears. "What's up Aaron?" "Do you think we should tell them?" I looked at him curiously.

     "Tell them what?" "You.. You don't remember? Well I'll tell them! Beverly and I are doing a singing video together!" "Ooooh! Got cha! I knew!" I said looking at his phone. He laughed and he said a few more things before finally setting his phone down.

     "I hope they hurry.. I'm really hungry" "They shouldn't be much longer. Do you want to go swimming?" "I don't have anything to swim in" I said, motioning to my sweat pants and hoodie. He smiled "I've got some shorts you could wear" I smiled and pulled my hoodie back to see what bra I was wearing. I was wearing a black Sports Bra "Where are they?" I asked.

      He got up from the bed and walked over to a pile of clothes I folded earlier. He pulled out some shorts and threw them at me so I got up and went to his bathroom and quickly put them on. When I walked out I tossed my hoodie and sweats onto his bed.

      He walked over to me and reached up to my head, putting his them down and picking up some of my hair holding it in my face. I giggled before reaching up to slowly take it off. He smiled and took it from me, setting it on his desk before we started walking down stairs.

     Aaron got into the water first and I followed after him, I quickly made my way over to him and wrapped my arms around his torso and started trying to pick him up, struggling a whole lot. He was laughing at me until I finally gave up and glared up at him.

      He didn't waste anytime to pick me up around my waist, making me scream and wrap around him for dear life. He was laughing and walked over to the side and sat me down on it, turning to face me. "So I was reading your little list last night" "When?" "When you fell asleep waiting on Justin to come back over with some dinner" I nodded "Okay, and?" "How about later today we go get the tattoo you want?" I smiled brightly at him "Are you sure?" "Of course, it'll mark another thing from your list." I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

      "I'd love to, Aaron" I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder while we just stood there. "Guys! We're back!" I looked over Aaron's shoulder to see Colby and my brother. Aaron pulled away and I got into the water and we walked over to the steps. When we got out we quickly went inside and made our way into the kitchen where there sat some pizza. I wasn't complaining, Pizza was one of my favorites.