4

Wedding Day

     I sat in the down stairs bedroom for all the girls to get ready. We stayed in a house right outside where it was more woods-y. Right now I was setting in a black plush robe while Devyn did my make up and Amanda did my wig on the table. Kat was outside right now checking on people.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

     Aaron's mom and I were talking about random stuff while she sat in here with us

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

     Aaron's mom and I were talking about random stuff while she sat in here with us. She said she understood the short time of us knowing each other because we're in love.

     Everyone knew I wanted to get married, but it made me feel like I was pushing Aaron to get married. I did grow to love him, and he made me so happy. There's no short way to say I Love Aaron Doh.

    I didn't know where the time had gone when it was time to finally put my shoes, dress, and wig on. I felt butterflies bursting in my stomach as I waited by the door for everyone to get out and wait with my brother.

 I felt butterflies bursting in my stomach as I waited by the door for everyone to get out and wait with my brother

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

                     Wedding dress^ 

                     Wedding dress^ 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Bridesmaids^   

                                  Within moments, I heard the piano start playing.

                                                                                 Kat.

     I looked at Justin one last time before nodding and he kissed my forehead before we started to walk out. I look dead set down towards Aaron and I seen his beautiful green eyes, and bright white smile.

     I smiled at him and looked down to make sure I didn't trip. When we made it towards the end Justin kissed the top of my hand and gave me to Aaron. My white roses now in Devyn's hands as Kat started to run up to get back in the bridesmaids line.

       "Welcome, family, friends and loved ones. We gather here today to celebrate the wedding of Beverly and Aaron. You have come here to share in this formal commitment they make to one another, to offer your love and support to this union, and to allow Beverly and Aaron to start their married life together surrounded by the people dearest and most important to them.

        So welcome to one and all, who have traveled from near and far. Beverly and Aaron thank you for your presence here today, and now ask for your blessing, encouragement, and lifelong support, for their decision to be married"

        The officiant started. I couldn't pay much attention as I started to over think.. I didn't realize how much I was thinking until I heard Aaron's two words that broke my wall.

      "I do" his voice rang, positively. I looked at the Officiant. I couldn't hear his words, but I knew exactly what he was saying.

     I felt my heart in my ears and my stomach felt like it was going to drop. It felt like a million pounds had been pushed on my back.

     "Ms.Williams? Do you or do you not wish to be married?" I looked back at the man and back at Aaron, who looked slightly nervous. "I-I".

I'm A Walking Time Bombजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें