Six

It was almost noon and I was standing in the bathroom getting ready to go on my date with Aaron. Right now I was standing in my underwear and leaned over the counter doing my make up. I was standing on a chair I brought in here so I could so. My wig been been curled again.

    Quickly I got off the chair and slipped my clothes on before starting to glue my wig down

    Quickly I got off the chair and slipped my clothes on before starting to glue my wig down. When I finished I put my phone and such into my purse before telling Justin I'd be back and walking out of the door. He texted me a moment after I left saying he was outside so I tried to hurry.

     We were going to somewhere called Rosa Mexicano. Then, we were going to just walk around town a little bit.

     When I made my way out and down, I seen Aaron standing by his car and looking down at his phone. So I walked over to him and he gave me a big smile when he finally seen me "You look beautiful, Beverly. Are you ready?" "Thank you, you look really handsome. I am" he smiled and opened the door, letting me get into the passenger seat before he started to drive.

                                         I know its short, I'm sorry