𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Moné POV

Waking up in the resort was something new I had to get used to for a bit. Although, I'm super happy and excited but right now I think its best to freshen up and get dressed.

After I put my clothes on I walk into the living room and see vannoy an liyah laying fast asleep on the couch

After I put my clothes on I walk into the living room and see vannoy an liyah laying fast asleep on the couch. Liyah had her head on his chest and cannot had his arms around her, I just smiled an took a quick picture, I then lightly tap on vannoy to wake him up. He was sound asleep and I couldn't help but kiss his cheek and get up and start breakfast as I walked to the kitchen an wondered on what I should make for breakfast. Once I made it into the kitchen I got a pan and a pot an decided to make chocolate crapes with strawberries and powdered sugar toast.

I took out the needed ingredients and began cooking, while I began cooking a sleepy vannoy and Liyah woke up, vannoy held Liyah in his arms with red sleepy eyes. He walked over to me and he only had shorts on and no shirt.

"Morning babe."

"Morning vannoy, how'd You sleep."

" I got a crook in my darn neck. Hurts like my bank account."

"Oh my hahahah. I'm sorry baby."

I kissed his cheek and liyahs' head, he took her upstairs to give her a quick bath. While I was cooking breakfast I was planning the day out on what we all should do, I started to finish up breakfast so I don't burn it.

 While I was cooking breakfast I was planning the day out on what we all should do, I started to finish up breakfast so I don't burn it

I plated the food and set it on the table, I also began washing the dishes to make sure that I won't have to clean anything up later. Then I head tiny little footsteps come down the stairs, I looked and it was Liyah. She smiled an took her time coming down the steps with Vannoy holding her hand.

"Did you brush and wash your face missy."

"Yes momma."

"That's good, did dad do it to?"

"Yes I did moné."

"That's good vannoy."

"yea I know, I can't be walking around looking dirty like a mug."

"You better not or your tail is sitting in this hotel room."

"You gonna do me like that mone'."

"Yes, now lets eat please."

As we sat at the table and began eating I looked around me and just let it all sink in, I didn't want to waste a moment with my family. Although, I have something in mind to have some fun in the sun today but im not staying out in the sun for too long because, my chocolate self is not getting shade darker and I really don't want to go on a foundation hunt.

"Liyah, Vannoy. What do you guys want to do to start the trip off ?"

"Maybe trying local foods and seeing the cites. I know It sounds boring like a math exam."

"Oh my gosh Vannoy, and it actually sounds pretty interesting."

"I though my suggestion sounded like sounded like a description of quantum physics ."

"Jesus christ Vannoy Lord have mercy."

"Don't say his name is vaine mone', God don't doesn't just give mercy he gives miricles like your daughter."

"Thanks daddy."

"Did you understand what I just talked about to mommy Liyah ?"

"Yup."

"Welp, now that I know that you know that you Understood what I said, Im going to eat my food now." he said stuffing his face

I know, your like "NOOOO WHERES THE REST OF IT " this is just a preview ansd i hope you guys found it funny as well as entertaining and I would like to have YOUR OPINION on how the continuation of this chapter unfolds. INBOX ME with your ideas and suggestions.