Hidden (part 2)

Dirk's POV
I heard someone knock on my door. "I'm so done for.." I thought as someone said hello right outside the door of my room. They kicked the door open. When they saw me, they dropped their gun and ran towards me. Kneeling down next to me they hugged me tightly, so tight that it took some air out of my lungs. I push them away a little. The person had glasses and a little curl on the side of their hair that almost seemed like it was gelled up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jake's POV
I hug Dirk tightly. It had been 3 months since I've seen him. We had been taking a small break from our relationship, but he promised that once we got to meet up again we would be back together again. Hopefully he still remembers his promise, but now is not the time to ask. "What are doing here?" I ask shakily. He stay silent staring at me. His blonde hair was oily and matted yet still has that anime shape to it. He finally opens his mouth but no words came out. I just sat there waiting for him to say something.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dirk's POV
     I just sit right on the floor, my mouth open. I try to ask him why he is here, but the words won't come out. So I just close my mouth and runs around the room getting stuff to block the door. I start to feel the panic rush in. I closed the door and push the dresser in the room against it.
     I look back over Jake. I had not wanted to see him again, but in a way I was sorta glad to see him. "D-Dirk?.." he says to me. He had a very worried look in his eyes. "What the hell are you doing here?" I say a little spitefully. He frowns, "What are you doing here?". He stands up walks over to me. I tell him about everything that happened to the others and me. Jake nods slightly and sighs deeply.
He tells me about what happened before he got to my hotel room. "I'm so sorry about what happened to Jade.." I say sadly, feeling like an ass for being so mean to him when he hugged me earlier. So I take my katana out and place it on the table so it would not hit him in the side as I hugged him. He flinches slightly as I do so.
     I go to sit down on the bed frame in the room. I had moved the mattress and some pillows into the bathroom so I could sleep safely at night. I take a bottle of water from under the bed frame and hand it to Jake. "It warm, but it's all I've got in here," I say as a reach under the it again to find the second bottle of water I had under there. Sadly there wasn't a second bottle and the one bottle I did have was hot due to the extreme heat on the island. The power in the hotel went out after the military came and it was almost always above 100 degrees in the room.  Each day after the next this room I trapped myself in was hot and lonely, until now.
     "We can make a small grave for Jade in the morning when less of the infected are roaming around. They seem to sleep in the morning, sort of like they are nocturnal." I had noticed this over the few weeks I've been up here. I have a decent view of the island from the room's window. I noticed Jake looked horrified as I mentioned Jade. "Jane and Roxy are on the island as well." I try to change the topic. His expression doesn't change.