Oak x Reader [2]

Começar do início

You turned down another hallway, eventually finding a door that held Oak's name. Well, actually it didn't.

Instead of the name 'Okieriete Onaodowan', a ripped piece of paper was taped on the wall that had the hand written words 'OAK TREE' written on it.

You laughed out loud, knowing that Oak been the one to change his engraved name.

Suddenly the door swung opened and your laughing stopped.

"Y/N?"

"Oak!" You say embracing him in hug. "Just the man I was looking for."

You look down, just noticing he was shirtless.

You can feel your face turn red.

"U-uh I see y-you're not completely d-d-dressed yet." You say, hopelessly stuttering.

He looked down at the mess that was you.

"Like whatcha see?" He joked.

You laughed nervously, trying not to admire his toned chest.

"Oh come on Y/N I'm just joking with ya. Let me show you my dressing room." Oak said while putting a shirt on.

You step into the dressing room walking to his dresser first. The mirror held fan art stuck around it and a Incredible Hulk figure on the desk.

"Still play with toys Oak?" You tease, referring to the Hulk.

He laughed. "Oak Smash."

You lightly punch him on the shoulder.

You let him show you around his small dressing room and tell stories about some of his decorations.

But you knew it was getting late.

"Umm, Oak I should actually get going." You say, interrupting another story.

"Oh well of course. Want a ride home?"

"That would be great." You nod.

He suddenly grabs you by your arm and lead you to his car. You get in the front seat, and he cranks on some music.

"Oh my god I love this song!" He says and immediately starts singing along and dancing slight.

You giggle at his actions.

"You have such an adorable laugh." He says over the music, but noticed what he said and stopped suddenly. "Uh, well- I mean-"

"Thanks." You cut him off, thankful for darkness for hiding your blush.

The rest of the ride was spent jamming to music, and poorly singing along. Your mouth was sore from smiling so much,a familiar feeling while around Oak, and you were quite thankful you lived a fair amount away from the theatre.

But finally you did pull up to your apartment, and the music was turned down.

You grabbed your purse. "Thanks so much for the ride Oak, it means a lot."

"No problem."

And you were about to open the car door and exit but you were stopped.

"Uh, sorry. I, well, I don't have a show tomorrow and was wondering if you wanted to hangout with me? Maybe we can get some food?" Oak asked, looking at you with hope.

You smiled at his nervousness. "Of course Oak."

He smiled, "Awesome! I'll pick you up at 2:00."

"See ya then!"

Oak's POV

I watched Y/N open my car door and leave. I quickly dialed Anthony.

He picked up after two rings.

"Hey bro whatsup?" He said from the other line.

"I did it." I said excitedly, resembling a child in a candy store.

"You asked her out?!"

"Well sorta, is it even considered a date?" I wondered out loud.

"OMGICANTWAITTOTELLJAZZYANDTHEGIRLSOH- AND DAVEEDANDLINTHEYAREGONNABE-"

Click.

I hung up on Anthony.

(A/N: pt. 3...?)