"Ready?" The realtor speaks standing much closer than I remember.

I nod, following her out. I hear and sad breath from Lauren. As we continue she points out all sorts of features, but basically the house is beautiful and was obviously meant to be a happy family home.

As we follow the realtor up the magnificent main stairs to the second floor, I can hardly contain my excitement... this house has everything I could ever wish for in a home.

"Couldn't you make the existing house more ecological and self-sustaining?"

Lauren blinks at me, nonplussed. "I'd have to ask Camila. She's the expert in all this."

She leads us into the master suite where full height windows open onto a balcony, and the view is still spectacular. I could sit in bed and gaze out all day, watching the sailing boats and the changing weather.

I picture us two, my head laying across her shoulder as she runs her fingers ever so gently across my skin while we watch the view. My body shutters at the thought.

There are seven additional bedrooms on this floor. Jeez - kids. I push the thought hastily to one side. I have too much to process already.

Back in the main room, the realtor discreetly disappears, and Lauren leads me out once more onto the terrace. The sun has set and the lights from the far off town is making for a magnificent image.

Lauren pulls me into her arms and tips my chin up with her index finger, staring intently at me.

"Lot to take in?" She asks, her expression unreadable.

I nod.

"I wanted to check if you liked it before I bought it"

"The view?" I tease.

She tilts her head to the side and nods.

"I love the view. Oh, and the house that's here"

She raises her brows "You do?"

I smile shyly at her "Lauren you had me at the front door, no actually the walkway"

Her lips part as she inhales sharply, then her face transforms with a grin, and her hands are suddenly fisting into my hair and her mouth is on mine.

Back in the car we head back to town and I can easily see that Lauren's mood has lifted considerably. Her left is on the steering wheel while the other is dangerously high up on the inside of my thigh.

"How much for that home?"

"That's not your concern"

"A lot?"

"Maybe"

"Lauren..."

"Yes a lot, a hell of a lot. But trust me I can afford it" she laughs

"Do you like being rich?"

"Yes, show me someone who doesn't" she says darkly.

Err okay let's get off of that subject quickly.