15

She tugs my T-shirt off and throws it viciously onto the floor, then picks me up and tosses me onto the bed. My back arches from the bed as I take a sharp intake of air at her aggression.

Grabbing the end of my sweats, she tugs abruptly so that they come off in one swift move. I'm naked underneath, sprawled across her bed. Waiting. Wanting. Her eyes drink me in, and slowly she removes her remaining clothes, not taking her eyes off me.

Oh, those eyes.

"You are one beautiful woman, Normani," she murmurs appreciatively, drinking me all in.

Hmm... I tilt my head to one side and beam at her.

"And you are one beautiful woman as well, Lauren, and you taste mighty fine."

She gives me a delicious smirk and reaches for the spreader bar. Grabbing my left ankle, she quickly cuffs it, strapping the buckle tightly, but not too tight. She tests how much room I have by sliding her little finger between the cuff and my ankle. She doesn't take her eyes off mine; she doesn't need to see what she's doing.

Hmm... she's done this before.

"We'll have to see how you taste. If I recall, you're a rare, delicious delicacy, Miss Hamilton."

Oh.

Grasping my other ankle, she quickly and efficiently cuffs that one as well, so that my feet are about three feet apart. Spread so wide.

Oh god.

"The good thing about this spreader is, it expands," she murmurs.

Huh?

She clicks something on the bar, then pushes, so my legs spread further. "Ah!" I squeal as my mouth drops open, and I take a deep breath. Fuck, this is hot. I'm on fire, restless and needy.

Lauren licks her lower lip.

"Oh, we're going to have some fun with this, Mani."

Reaching down she grasps the bar with two hands and twists it. I gasp loudly as I am I flipped on to my front, on my knees. It takes me by surprise. Oh my fu-...

"Ow!" I squeal as she slaps my bottom hard before caressing it.

She climbs up hovering over my arched back and leans into my ear, nipping as I feel her member pushed against my bottom. "See what I can do to you?" She says darkly, quickly she's off of me and leaving me anxious. She grabs the bar and twists it again abruptly, so I am once more on my back, gaping up at her, this time breathless and heaving.

"These other cuffs are for your wrists. I'll think about that. Depends if you behave or not."

With my chest still heaving up and down I murmur "When do I not behave?" Before taking my bottom lip into my mouth.

"I can think of a few times," she says softly, running her fingers up the soles of my feet. It tickles, but the bar holds me stiff in place, though I try to pull away from her fingers.

"Not listening to me about that girl, for one."

I gasp. "What are you going to do?"