Truth Or Dare

*Becky Pov*

I mentally face palmed myself leave it to Erika to do something like this, I'm glad she's back in la but right now I rather have her back in London or was it Sheffield where she left too, I already forgot she left for three years we kept in touch letting her know everything that happens between me and Austin. I looked to Austin who was on his phone when I was going to ask him if he was okay my phone buzzed, I look to see Austin texted me

"Austin to Becksss: I really wished Erika was back on London

Becky to Austyyy: you and me both I think ale is the only one is happy with what Erika is doing

Austin to Becksss: I have a plan I know she will pick one of us to go first so you in?

Becky to Austyyy: let's here it

Austin to Becksss: once she tells us to do something we pretend were going to do it but run away

Becky to Austyyy: perfect! I'm so in ;)

Austin to Becksss: good you better be ;)"

I looked to Austin and he was already looking at me we both laughed causing Erika and ale stop talking and gave me their conniving evil looks, I knew Erika came up with a dare to get me and Austin to kiss but I agree with him we will run away I wished he would just take the stupid dare!

"Erika: alright Becky becks dare or dare

Becky: you know me too well dare

Ale: this outta be good

Austin: what is? I'm lost

Ale: good thing lover boy

Erika: Becky kiss Austin for five minutes, if you don't do it both of you have to jump in the water butt naked

Ale: *smirking* so what shall it be? Kiss or butt naked jumping into the water, your choice

Austin: a dare is a dare Becksss you ready *winks*

Becky: always ready"

*starts to lean in*

Austin and my forehead was touching he grabbed my left hand and once Erika and ale thought we were about to kiss Austin pulled me up and ran away with him laughing, I wanted to laugh but I was disappointed that he didn't want to do this.

*Austin Pov*

When we stopped running Becky pulled her hand away and walked a bit away from me and sat down looking into the sunset, she looked so beautiful I was glad I took my phone with me I snapped a few pictures of her. I wish she didn't pull away she literally well kinda yanked her hand away from me and walked away from me without saying a word. I walked up next to her seeing her eyes clothes and seeing herself enjoy the beautiful la weather we had today. If only I can tell her my secret maybe we wouldn't have to run away from stuff like that. I was watching and studying Becky when she finally opened her eyes I seen a tear roll down her check and I didn't think before grabbing her into a hug, she sat in my lap looking into the ocean and looking very sleepy, we been st the beach for almost 6hours and we needed to get some dinner before necky passes out without eating then she'll wake up at midnight to eat and she hates that. Becky turned to look at me her big brown eyes shining was making me weak just looking in each other eyes we were both in our little world we didn't even noticed Erika and ale already dressed and had our stuff ready to go get dinner. Me and Becky phones kept buzzing from twitter and we thought it was just our fans tweeting us because we haven't tweeted much today while walking back to the car Erika was driving I couldn't help but looking at Becky she was walking half asleep so I told her jump on my back and try not to fall asleep since she needs to eat. Erika took us to McDonalds because of her cravings and Becky loves her chicken nuggets we ordered 6 mcchickens two orders of the 20 piece chicken nuggets 6 mc doubles four large fries and four large drinks, we ate everything there was nothing left we still had some room left for ice cream Erika was bouncing up and down while Becky was looking at her stomach. I haven't noticed Erika is starting to get a bump now I grabbed Becky hand and took her to order our mc flurries to go. It was my turn to drive and Erika and ale called the back seats do Becky took the passengers seat I wanted my mc flurry so Becky suggested she would feed me it when were at red lights which made Erika and ale start making up a song. Why do I have to be around these girls but soon Alex, Zach and Robert will be here on Friday so I wouldn't be with these girls by myself. Even though Robert has a thing for Erika he won't try anything on her now. I looked in the review mirror to see Erika leaving on ale passed out and ale sleeping it was just me and Becky up. After an hour drive back of me and Becky just talking about our music we arrived back at Erika place, ale woke up but Erika didn't which means she's knocked out and I have to carry her to bed after putting Erika in bed I bad to leave her alone for a bit to take Becky and ale home which ale is first since she lives three blocks away from Erika the it will just be me and Becky great.