Danny smiled.

Her breath hitched. She felt slack. Wasn't he supposed to do this? Why was she doing it dammit. But she knew he wouldn't even know what to do. Sam took a deep breath. "I just want us to be more than friends, Danny." She looked down, unable to meet his eyes.

Danny stayed quiet. He blinked down at the girl. His face redened in shock. She wanted...them to be..more than..? She... Sam. His breath came in short gasps. She was still looking down.

He turned his gaze up, unbelieving.

After a few minutes Sam grew more nervous. Why wasn't he saying anything?! She frowned and looked back up. She found him sitting at the edge of the cliff. His feet dangling of the edge. He smiled up at her and patted his side.

Sam was completely confused. She sat down and watched her feet dangle into the abyss below her. Heights didn't scare her. Neither Danny or Tucker. Not after all the scarier things they had gone through.

"Sam?"

The girl was startled by his sudden voice. She glanced at him, her hair hung from her head and she pushed it out of her face.

He was looking in front of him. Then he turned to her, mischief in his eyes. "Do you know what my jumpsuit is made of?"

Sam gaped. She gasped. Then her throat exposed a chuckle. She grinned evily. "I'll show you what mine is made of." She leaned forward.

Danny did too. "You aren't wearing a jumpsuit?" He mumbled.

"That can be arranged."

She closed her eyes as their lips connected.

They scooted closer until their bodies were pressed closely.

Danny felt lightweight. He had never felt so thrilled. Adrenaline rushed through his veins.

They separated and stared at each other's eyes. Sam smiled.

"Boyfriend material?"

He hummed. "Yeah."

Sam frowned. "Umm Danny?" She looked down, then yelped.

Danny followed her gaze and gasped. They were floating several meters off the ground. "Whoa" he felt Sam begin to slip and held her tighter.

All the students were standing there, gaping up at the kissing teenagers. Along with the halfa's parents and cousins.

Danny chuckled as Sam went red. "Umm hi?"

Many catcalled and whistled. Star held her phone. Chelsea pulled a face as Richard made kissy noises at her. Tucker looked like a child on Christmas and Valerie punched his arm. Dani gagged as Damien snorted and smiled. David crossed his arms as he grinned at them.

Sam spotted Melissa. The girl pursed her lips but sighed when Sam looked at her. She nodded defeatedly.

Sam smiled when she saw Dorian's light next to David. She had the feeling he was giving her a thumbs up.

Danny blushed as he realized they had been spying on them.

He landed and let go of Sam.

Star held up her phone. "Can we get another kiss? First one was kinda blurry."

Danny bit his lip as Sam put her hands on her hips. "You weren't supposed to see the first one at all."

Danny brushed his hair back. "Yeah. That was kinda private."

Maddie smiled at the couple. Then she frowned. "Just letting you know, Danny. She's not allowed in your room alone anymore."

Danny blushed. "Mom! We are only teenagers."