Ch5: Explaining And Exceeds

I am so sorry that I haven't updated in nearly a month but I've been doing a few things and when I did have time to update I couldn't publish this chapter because I wanted to have a drawing of the character above before publishing and it took me a while. Not because I take forever to draw but because it was hard to find the right colours and I kept getting distracted so again sorry

Also the bracket isn't on the drawing because I didn't know what colour you guys would pick

I also forgot to colour the eyes in so yeah. LOL. The eye colour is in the story

Also I thought this song was good for Rainbow's theme song. What do you guys think.

Laxus' pov

I walked back to my house, my face so red that it probably rivalled Erza's hair. 'Did I really just kiss (Y/n)' I asked myself in my head. 'What if she hates me now since I kissed her without permission' I asked again, starting to panic a little while trying to calm myself down.

I couldn't help but worry though as I walked back to my house but when I got there I picked up a familiar scent.

"Don't tell me they came here to see me with one of their 'Unexpected visits' again" I said out load and pushed my door open to see Freed, Bickslow and Evergreen sitting on my couch talking.

When I walked in they spotted me "Laxus, your finally back" Bickslow yelled. "Where, where" his babies added.

"I was out" I replied plainly as they looked at me.
"You aren't normally out this late unless your with the master, so who were you with" Freed explained, standing up. "Was it a girl" Evergreen asked with a smile on her face.

"You guys ask way to many questions for my liking" I replied, walking into my kitchen that was connected with the living room.

"so you were with a girl" Bickslow said with a grin. "A girl, a girl" his babies added. "Who was it" Evergreen asked me

"Is it really any of your business" I asked them. "Yes" they all replied with interest and excitement on they're faces. "alright fine I was with (Y/n)" I finally said, caving in because of they're annoyance.

"Tell us everything that happened" Freed asked seeming even more excited than before. "All right I'll tell you" I growled as they all sat down

Time skip

"....and then I kissed her" I finished my explanation of my date with (Y/n) and let out a breath. "Interesting" Freed said putting his hand on his chin in thought.

"Hey Ever, what do you do around your boyfriend, Elfman" Bickslow asked the brunette. "He's not my boyfriend and if you say that again, I'll turn you to Stone" Evergreen shouted angrily.

"You guys are no help at all" I said shaking my head and sighing.

(Y/n) pov

I sat in my shelter thinking about that kiss and the date when I heard a bunch of voices.

MALE VOICES.

I got up off my bed and walked slowly over to the entrance to my alley, trying not to make to much noise.
I looked around the​ corner and saw a group of three guys kicking a small ball of fluff.

"Hey what are you doing" I shouted at them starting to get angry. "Look what we have here, a young woman wandering the streets. Why don't you come back with us pretty lady" the first guy purred walking up to me and grabbing my wrist really hard trying to pull me away as my bad ankle gave way after the pull and I went forward a little.