24. My name isn't Power Ranger

Start from the beginning

I gulped dramatically that you could almost hear me swallowing my saliva. Talk about a dramatic effect. From the corner of my eyes, I saw him shifting in his seat and he turns his upper body, facing me.

"Indigo, you do know who I am - don't you?" He query so softly and gently, like one wrong move will break me. He's treating me as if I'm a fine China vase.

I twist my neck to meet his curious blue orbs. Without saying a thing, I scrutinise him carefully. The more I look at him, the more he looks familiar. Like really familiar. Dropping my gaze and lands them on his muscular arms where it was tightly wrapped around the short roll-up sleeve of his tinted denim shirt. The shirt wasn't exactly tight, but I could still see how fit and toned his body is.

"My eyes are up here, honey." He says playfully, I don't need to look at him to know that he's enjoying my chagrin.

Blinking a few times while I avert my gaze elsewhere. Looking at anywhere but him would be better than letting him know that I'm blushing like mad right now. My gaze settle on the Treehouse up ahead. It has been weeks since I step in there. All of a sudden I was frozen to my seat and a blurry image flash in my head.

An image of a scared looking Robbie fills my mind, her mouth was moving but no sound was coming out therefore I can't make out what she was saying. Then I hoist her up in my arms at the same time that a howling could be heard in a distant before my mind goes blank.

I sat there with a dazed look on my face. What the hell did just happen? Was that some figment or was that the truth regarding the missing puzzle piece of my memory?

A bolt of electricity shoots up from my shoulder snaps me back to reality. My chocolate brown eyes made contact with his blue eyes. In a heartbeat, the worries in me vaporize upon staring at those beautiful eyes. I could see concern, confusion, and whatever else he's feeling right now.

"Indie, you alright?" He query, sounding concerned.

I nod my head slowly. Since his face was up close, I could make out the light freckles that sprayed on his nose, a small mole hidden in his right eyebrows, and a moustache growing on his upper lips, that looks a few days old.

"Do you remember me?" He pressed, his minty breath fans my face.

Giving him a quick glance of his face, I had finally recalled who this guy is. "Power Ranger?" I furrow my eyebrows in disbelief.

A wide smile erupts on his chiselled face, showing me his teeth. I melt when I saw a hint of dimples showing. I totally love guys who have dimples, they just look extra adorable.

"You remember," he says with happiness in his tone, "although my name isn't Power Ranger."

"Then what is your name?"

"Tyler Bay."

My eyes widen in shock. This is the Tyler Bay? The leader of the gang, who also happens to be the one that I always chat with? Is this really happening or is this just a dream? How is it even possible for me to be chatting with a gang leader online, when he's...oh god, great this is just great. Perfectly great.

I resist the urge to roll my eyes at how sarcastic my subconscious said the last sentence. I pull back, lifting his hands off my shoulder while ignoring all the pleasurable shocks coursing through my hands when my skin came into contact with his. I don't ever wanna let his hand go just so I could feel the tingles again.

But I have to. This is dangerous for me. First I have Ethan and Theo hot on my trails; Ethan became my teacher and Theo became a babysitter, and now I have their leader too, whom I've been chatting with all this while. Nothing is more frightening than knowing you've been chatting with some underworld people.