Chapter 13 : Jimin's Idea

Começar do início

"No Yeri it's because we look cute together" Hoseok said as he pecked my cheeks with a warm kiss.

"Who looks cute together? " Someone asked. I lifted my head to see who he was and it was the waiter.

"Us" Hoseok said smilingly.

"You two really look great together...that couple over there ...they are just jealous of you...and that guy over there he is just looking at you and thinking when will he get a girlfriend like you..."the waiter was cut off by me " wait how did you tell that"

"Because I'm always here...Anyways what do you wanna order miss?"

"Well ...just a cup of hot coffee for me "

"And you mister"

"Same as her."

"Well that's cute" said the waiter smiling.

"Thanks for the compliment" Hoseok smiled back."See told ya we look cute together."

Just then we saw some guys coming, it's them.

"Hey guys over here" Hoseok said and waved at them.

"Hi Hobi ...Hi Baby" Jin oppa hugged me.

"Hi everyone" both Me and Hobi greeted them and hugged them.

"Okay let's sit then"said Jungkook.

We all sat. So the sitting arrangement was like I was between Hoseok and Jin oppa and next to Jin oppa sat Namjoon oppa then Tae oppa then Jiminie then Jungkook and then lastly Yoongi oppa(well yoongi-ssi told me that I can call him oppa..he is not that rude...it's just that he lives in swag all the time like 24/7) Next to Jungkook and sat Hoseok.

They also gave their order and the order arrived the table. Just then Hoseok started "So guys we are here to discuss something very serious.."

Just then he was cut off by Jin oppa "something very serious....did you make my sister pregnant ? How could you Jung Hoseok"

"Oh stop it oppa ....It's nothing like that sort...just listen to him...gosh what are you guys upto !" I sighed at Jin oppa's words...seriously what did he think !!!???

"Okay may I start again" Hoseok said. Everyone nodded. "So I've already told you guys about Yeri getting bullied at school so anyone got any plans to help her for not getting bullied?"

"Oh My poor baby, got bullied at school I wish we were with you all these years" Namjoon oppa said looking at me.

"The past in the past, so Namjoon, its okay" Hoseok said.

A few seconds later~

"I got an idea " Jimin said looking at me..

"Well what's that ?" Everyone looked at him..

"Maybe we can change her look...she's pretty you know...and changing her look will automatically change her attitude...she hides everything...maybe she can start talking to others at school" then he stood up and started walking towards me, everyone's eyes just shifted along with Jimin as he stood next to me and started "Hey take that bangs off your forehead...why do you hide yourself so much ?" I hit him lightly on his stomach"hey I don't" yes I like hiding myself, they have been so nice to meeting, maybe I should not lie to them "OK Jimin oppa you're right, I hate looking at myself on the mirror so I tend to hide myself more."