OS-5

After they reached the mansion, Shivaay first came out from the car and as a perfect gentleman opened the door for Anika and asked her hand.

She happily gave him her hand. They both went inside the house.

Everyone come in order to welcome the eldest daughter-in-law of the house but not Pinky.

She was continuously making frowning faces but none gave a damn.

Dadi: sukar hai puttar tu aa gayi hai. Ab iss ghar main sab changa hona hai.

Shakti: Anika beta mere baje se AAJ yeh sab Hua hai. Please mujhe maaf karde.

Anika: nai uncleji koi baat nai. Iss baat ko kaafi saal ho gaye ab hume usse bhul jana chahiye. Hai na Shivaay ?

Shivaay was ignoring his father.

Shivaay: haan mujhse kya pooch rahi ho ?

Shakti: kya mujhe mere bete ki maafi nai milegi ?

Shivaay comes towards him and hugs him.

Anika sneezes.

Gauri: oho bhojayi aap dono toh puri tarah bheeg gayi ho. Jao pehele kapde badal do.

Anika: haan par Shivika kidhar hai ?

"Yahan hai" comes Bhavya with the baby.

She was wife awake and immediately jumped to Anika.

Anika: aja mela baccha. Abhi khana khana karega na mela baby. Chalo chalte hain.

Anika goes with the baby leaving rest of the family adoring their bond.

Pinky: iss ghar ya fir Anika rahegi ya fir yeh bacchi.

Shivaay goes to her.

Shivaay: Mrs.Oberoi agar aisa hai toh fir na main rahoonga na Anika aur na hi Shivika. Problem solved.

Shakti: nahi Shivaay Anika kahi nai jayenge aur na hi Shivika. Agar Pinky ko problem hai toh fir vohi jaaye.

Pinky was too shocked to hear this from him. She just hissed and went (naagin kahiki😠😠)

Like this days went smoothly in the Oberoi Mansion.

One day it was decided to perform the DNA test of Shivika although she will stay as Shivaay and Anika's daughter.

On the day of the test, a man in his late fifties came to Oberoi Mansion.

Man: koi test karne ki jaroorat nai hai.

All turn towards him.

Man: I am Narendra Dixit. Grandfather of this baby.

All were shocked.

Anika sent Shivika to their room as she was already slept.

Tej: But who is your daughter ?

Mr.Dixit: Natasha Dixit. So you remember anything Mr.Oberoi ?

Shakti: which Mr.Oberoi ?

The man goes slowly and stops infront of Shivaay.

Mr.Dixit: Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi do you remember Natasha Dixit your P.A. around a year before ?

Shivaay: ya.

Shivaay realises something and stood still. Some memories hit his mind.

Mr.Dixit: Yeh beti Shivaay ki hai.

Pinky: oh my mata par Natasha hai kahan ?

Mr.Dixit: voh nai rahi ab iss duniya nai.

All were shocked but specially Anika.