The Beggining

"AHHHHHH." I screamed. I turned around grabbed my phone and checked the time.
"What in the world, Briar."asked my mom.
"Its time Mother, Its time." I whispered.
I grabbed my golden laced necklace my great grandmother gave to me and handed it to my mother.
"Its six o'clock its time for me to go I cant miss my senior prom." I told her.
"Oh, honey you still have 20 minutes." she said.
She held the necklace in her hand and turned me around so I was facing the mirror
"Sweetie your so beautiful." she said.
She gently tied the necklace around my neck and glared at me in the mirror.
"I have to go mom." I told her and gave her a kiss on the cheek "bye, love you."
I walked down the stairs and grabbed my fleece jacket gave my dad a kiss on the cheek and got in my boyfriends car
"Hey." he said
I glared at him in curiosity.
"What do want Michael." I said.
He leaned and we kissed.
"Go!" I said.  
       When we got there every body was dressed all fancy there where drunk teenagers slummed against the wall in despair there was some classic music blasting people outside making out.

"Oh my god." I whispered to him            "I know." he answered.
We walked in to the school gymnasium and he went to his friends and I went to mine
"Hey Shelissa." I said to my friend
"Oh, hey girl look at you, you so gorgeous." she screamed.
"Have you been drinking." I asked her grabbing her by the shoulder.
" SHHHHH, someone can hear us" she whispered.
"What the heck do you mean the music is blasting loud." I screamed
I grabbed my phone from out of my pocket and called my mom
"Hey, can you come pick me up," I asked her "Yeah, I'm sure...thanks."
"Shelissa, come on" I yelled
I stormed over to her and grabbed her arm
"Your gonna get hurt" I told her
"Honey please, I'm staying right here" she answered
"Oh-my, Shelissa, NOW" I yelled at the top of my lungs
The whole room went silent and everybody stared and started whispering. I looked around to see what was happening and realized the attention was on me. Shelissa gave me look she has never gaven before. I got my purse and as I was going to turn around fruit punch fell all over me leaving me soaked in strawberry and grape juice, I ran out of there faster than ever.

                                                             ..............................
C

      I was walking down the street in silence. There were no cars no people no nothing. The only thing I could hear where the squirrels climbing up the trees. I was drenched in juice my mascara running down my face my hair was a mess and both my high heels had broken from running out of there faster than Usain Bolt. I sat down and placed my back against the tree me and Shelissa used to play on I closed my eyes and started crying from embarrassment and fear of losing my best friend of 12 years. All I could do was cry. This was officially the worst night ever.

      3 hours after walking in regret I finally got home and found my mom and my dad peacefully sleeping on the couch and the tv playing The Titanic. I figuered thats why she forgot about me. I walked upstairs and put my pajamas on and wiped of my makeup. I lay in bed thinking about that night and felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier until it all went dark.

                                                              ..............................
*BRANG, BRANG, BRANG*
"Ughhhhhh," I groaned.
I slammed my hand on my alarm clock and fell right back to sleep, I did that about 7 times before my mom came and woke me up.
"Mom!" I groaned "What do you want!"
I flipped over and my mom had her hands folded resting on her chest, hair tied back into a ponytail, and a jumpsuit.
"What are you doing school starts in 20 minutes!" She said
"Oh, crap," I exclaimed.
I threw on some blue pants adidas allstars and a sweatshirt I got from my mom last year.
"Honey, the bus already passed do you want me to drive you to school?" She asked
I rubbed my eyes and yawned.
"No, I'm fine I'll drive," I sighed.
I put my hair in a bun and sat down on my bed for a couple of minutes thinking about what I should do when I get there, because now everybody thinks I'm some sort of clumsy, spoiled, brat who has to get her way.
"Oh, gosh," I sighed again.
I walked downatairs and grabbed my car keys.
"What you watchin' Bailey," I asked my sister.
She looked at me with a smile and said
"Dogman and Catgirl, wanna watch?" she asked.
"No, I'll pass,"I answered "How 'bout you Braelyn" I asked my brother "I'm playing on my Ipad, duh,."
"Whatever, bye," I said.
"Bye Pops" I said to my dad.
"Bye Briar"  he replied.
I got in my car checked everything turned it on and started driving.
"Okay Briar, you can do this!" I said.

Hey Its me Victor, I hope you guys are enjoying this so far comment what you think will happen next to Briar next chapter coming out Wednesday, October 25, 2017😁😁