21

Cassidy's POV

"Okay Alex, I know this suspicious but I didn't do anything there, I swear. Alex please believe me nothing happened." I find myself involuntary explaining myself to him. "Though, I have nothing to explain to you." I continue coldly, but that was a bad idea because of the volcanic eruption he exploded at me by saying, "DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN! This is a respectful camp; you can't do.... this here. As a consular, I see you having extra training today. I will set you up with another trainer." His voice went up and down so quickly. I was deeply hurt, he knows I didn't even let him kiss me, let alone the thought of doing other stuff! I can't believe he thinks I'd stoop this low!

"Wait what? Why aren't you training me today?" Why the heck did I ask him this? Why the heck do I care if he trains me or not? If anything I should be thankful I don't have to face him all day. "No, I was just in your cabin to start training. But I think it would be better for me, I mean us, to separate for the rest of the camp." Us? Although, as much as I hate Alex being my trainer, I need him to train me. Because as he said, he knows my weak points and my strength points. Plus, I hate meeting new people. If I can just hide behind a poll every time I see a new person, I would.

"Alex, please believe me nothing happened at all. I was just so tired when I came to visit him yesterday to the level where I couldn't move a bone. So I stayed there for the night." I continue explaining myself. "That is not an excuse. Your father requested that you guys reside in cabins near each other, and now I know why... But then again, I need to win that competition, unfortunately there's a part where you'd nail it there. So I need you, in the contest I mean." I opened my mouth to ask about that special part that he needed me the most in, yet I was immediately shut by his command to meet up after an hour giving me the time to freshen up and wear new clothes.

I head back to my cabin and saw the door slightly ajar, which made me thankful because I don't have the keys, and I was not ready to wake up my bunkmates only to hear their endless questions concerning my location yesterday, my stay out of the cabin, and of course, who I spent the night with. That would set the fire of a serious scandal I was not ready for in my first year in this camp. I sprint to the bathroom after getting my clothes to take the hot relaxing shower I was planning in mind.

...................................

"Alex, can I please stop for a small break, at least drink water. I'm exhausted!" I complain after having enough with the marathon he had me run for straight 10 hours. And I'm not exaggerating or anything literally 10 hours! He even refused allowing me to drink water more than a small bottle he brought along. "It is Alexander for you." He replied with a cold tone. I roll my eyes at his response, that's when I noticed the astonishing view upon the mountains. I shift my eyes around to the trees complementing each other with their long and various leaves of diverse colors of both flowers and leaves. I stand still for a second to stare at God's masterpiece and think back to the hours I spent on the phone and laptop overlooking the real world full with astounding ranges of vision.

My rumination was suspended by an outraged Alex blowing every single molecule composing air in his lungs at me. "What happened to you?" I chuckle, his red face is a funny thing to look at. "I can't believe how inconsiderate and irresponsible you are being right now. Don't you understand you have to be in good shape before starting any serious training?! It's like you have never seen trees before." He huffs at me. "For heaven's sake, Alex! Stop this madness, we have been for ten hours straight with no way to hydrate! I just stopped to get some rest." I swear he is driving me mad. "Maybe you wouldn't be so tired if you hadn't get freaky with Jake yesterday instead of sleeping." And with that coldhearted response, my body originated a refill for energy for I found my legs instantly drifting me away from him. I found my legs swiftly buried in the sand, my hair blown away by the air, and my tears wiped as I sprint along. I totally ignored the sound crying my name behind me running away from it until it finally disclaimed my ears.