chapter 1

Darkness...

I slowly open my eyes just to see my mom and dad lying on the sofa next to my bed. I look at my surroundings, and the first thing I spot is a bouquet full of lillies on the night stand beside me. I convert my eyes on the four plane white walls on which just one of them a portrait is hung up. And another empty tidy bed beside me.

I soon realize that this is NOT my room but a hospital room. I call my parents from my place ,but boooooy they are heavy sleepers. I practically shouted their names until they finally woke up and rang the small grey button above my head to call for the woman in white who came few seconds later.

"Hey Cass how are you feeling now ?", my mom whispers while removing a small lock of hair from my face. I felt a small tear was about to shed.

"I'm fine mom don't worry, but what happened?", I assure her with a faint voice. "Nothing sweetheart, you just had a little accident with your heart again."

Since I was a little kid, the hospital was kinda my third home. I have this thing, I don't really know what it's called, that gives more electricity to my heart, as a result I have fast heart beats occasionally. When it reaches a very fast speed, I tend to lose consciousness.

The nurse finished changing my covers and needles attached to my arm and exit the room leaving me alone with my parents.

I look over at my dad and ask him,"When am I gonna go back home? This bed is very uncomfortable." He looks at me blankly, he doesn't know.

Just great! I'm stuck here all weekend.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

The first chapter omg that's soooo awesome!
I'm sorry btw to be starting the first chapter in a hospital but I promise there is more to this story.
Thank you for reading my story and tell me your honest thoughts.<3<3<3