"You did, and you've had a crush on untie Dinah for the last 4 years son get over it" I say hugging Mani from behind.

"You like mommies sister ew" Bella said making a sour face.

"None of them are actually related and it wouldn't matter because I'm adopted" he says taking his phone out.

"No, you came from Mami and I came from mommy" Isabella says.

Mani and I looked at each other before bursting out into laughter.

"Ain't no babies coming from me" I say through my laughter.

"Like I said, I'm adopted, the only one who loves me is Untie Daya" he said putting his phone on speaker phone.

"Hello" Zee says answering.

"Hi my most favorites auntie/ role model in the entire world" he smiles

"Hello my favorites nephew from next door whom I love more than my own kids" she replies.

"Seeee, this is what love sounds like" Isaac raises his voice at us.

"Can you come over I need your presence right now it makes me happy" he added.

She mad a siren noise, "on my way!" She says before hanging up.

"Mani our sons a bitch" I shake my head.

"No you the bitch" he yelled back

"Don't talk to my girl like that" Normani pushed him as she walked by.

"You know what both of y'all fight me" he huffs taking his shirt off.

Mani ran up but he moved and kicked the back of her knee making her cal apse I sceam in laughter falling to the floor that j made the record in my brain scratch I roll on the floor Putting my face in the pillow.

"Mani he just fucking folded you" I wheeze as tears practically escaped from my eyes.

She grabbed at his leg instead grabbing his pants, he grabs them as he held her down on her stomach and put his but on her face.

Tears escape and I run out the room my girl j got bodied omg

"Next" he calls pushing her to the side.

"You want it?" I ask taking my jacket off.

"Whop him Mami" Bella calls assisting to her mother whom was playing dead.

"Step up pussy" he calls.

I shrug and give him what he asked for.

"Nextttt" I call after he tapped out

"Mommy you mad at me?" He asked his quiet mother on the couch looking traumatized.

She pushed him away from her crossing her arms.

He jumps on her making her take kisses, "no" she yells shaking from his grip.