nineteen

song to listen to in this chapter: idk love by jeremy zucker
。。。
thank y'all for 100 votes :')
。。。

✧mats pov✧

。。。

i've accepted the fact that she's never coming back.

i deserve it. i cheated on her and broke a promise. if i had one chance to get her back i would take it in a heartbeat.

i still love her and it's been three months. thankfully, i haven't dranken ever since that one night. i've also kept up to date with julie on her social media.

she seems to be traveling a lot. australia, the u.k., etc. she never travelled with me.

did i keep her cooped up?

she also got a new job. she's a bartender and a part time model. all her friends are verified. wow. julie is successful and it makes me happy that she's doing so well.

i remember she told me she wanted to be an actress and a singer. i've heard her sing and i definitely think she has a shot, but she has terrible stage fright and could barely sing to me.

i've never seen her act, but i'm sure she's amazing. everything she does is amazing.

she doesn't seem to want me back or want anything to do with me. no texts, no calls, no snapchats, no sad tweets or anything. i'm the complete opposite.

i hurt her so bad and i could never forgive myself. i could have been the one for her. all she wanted was love and i ruined it.

i guess she rly is do re mi fa so fuckin done wit me.

julie, i'm so sorry. i regret everything. i love u more than i've ever loved anything or anyone. u were the best thing that ever happened to me.

but i know it's too late.

she's gone.

-

the end

THANK YALL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I LOVED WRITING THIS STORY I KNOW ITS A SAD ENDING I'VE AREADY BEEN WORKING ON A SEQUEL CALLED "i needed u" COMING OUT JULY 31st

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL 💗💗