six

y'all i made a bear fan account on insta finally it's @ idfbear if ya wanna follow me thanks

song to listen to while reading this chapter: double by blackbear

greg woke up an hour after julie left with mat. the girl he had in his bed left and he got dressed and went out into the living room.

he noticed the letter that julie left him.

his heart sank.

he immediately started crying.

"fuck. fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!" he screamed.

he texted her.

greg: fuck, i'm so sorry julie. i love you.

read at 11:32 am

julie used all the strength she had to not respond to him.

she was so sad. she didn't want to move. or talk. or breathe.

mat had to go work on some music in his music room so he let julie watch tv in his bedroom.

she wasn't paying attention to the tv. she just stared. hearing nothing. feeling nothing.

she couldn't even cry. she cried out her tears to mat when they hugged outside her house.

she turned off the tv and got up and went to see what mat was doing.

she walked into his music room and he was faced to the wall in a chair with his laptop in front of him.

he had other equipment surrounding him including speakers.

he was whispering some words.

"what's he doin for u nothin, nothin but trouble."

he was also writing. julie thought he must be writing some lyrics.

he started pushing stuff on his computer and a beat started playing as he kept writing.

as julie just stood there and stared at him she thought "wow he is so talented."

he turned off the music and continued staring at the wall and thinking and writing.

"nice beat." julie said.

mat jumped and exclaimed, "fuck! jules what the fuck, you scared the shit out of me."

julie giggled and walked over to him. she put her arms around his neck and layed her chin on his shoulder.

bear was surprised by this action and stopped dead in his tracks while julie was reading the lyrics.

she attempted to grab the notebook then mat snapped out of it.

"hey don't!" he said as he grabbed it out of her hands.

"but i wanna see." julie replied.

"it's a surprise, only i can see it."

julie smiled and mat put his arm around her neck and gave her a noogie, which messed up her hair.

"c'mon jules lets go get some lunch." mat said.

and throughout that entire time with mat, julie did not think about greg.