nine

no specific songs to listen to in this chapter

it's been three days since mat and julie's kiss. julie can't stop thinking about it. she felt butterflies when they kissed and she wanted to kiss him again, but they haven't ever since.

they were supposed to go to a party tonight and julie was dreading it. she didn't like socializing very much, she's not a people person.

mat doesn't drink anymore because he was in the hospital a little while ago for pancreatic problems and has been sober since, which julie is glad for because she had to see him in the hospital in pain all the time and it hurt her to see her best friend like that.

julie only really drinks at parties, but gets shitfaced each time.

"hey jules we gotta get ready for that party." mat said turning off the tv she was watching.

"alright." julie sighed a little as she spoke.

she went to her room and picked out an outfit. she put on a band tee that had a choker type thing attached to it. she added black ripped up jeans with fishnets underneath, a black leather jacket, a bright orange beanie and her yellow tinted sunglasses.

she leaned against bears bedroom door watching him put on his jacket.

"ready to go?" he asked.

"ready as i'll ever be." she said and they headed to the party.

-

the next chapter is gonna be the party so get ready to be shook also i know he wrote digital druglord in the hospital but let's pretend like he wrote it during this time period and during this stuff with julie for the sake of the story