seven

song to listen to while reading this chapter: don't cry kate by in love with a ghost

mat and julie went to a cafe and ate their food outside.

no one else was out there because it was hot so they were all inside, but they wanted their own private space so they can talk about whatever they want and not get weird looks.

they ordered sandwiches and some little fruit cups on the side.

after they finished eating and were just talking, bear reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes.

julie watched him put it in his mouth and then said "wait! let me take a pic of u, u look hot."

"ha literally cos it's fucking hot out here." he said then posed for the pic.

julie showed him the pic.

"ooo damn i am hot, post that shit and send it to me so i can post it too cos i'm so hot." he responded.

julie laughed and posted it to her instagram with the caption "my lunch date is lame."

then julie's phone went off with a text from greg.

greg: please i need you.

julies face dropped and mat noticed.

"who is it?"

"no one."

"don't respond. it's just some bullshit excuse."

julie started crying.

mat lit his cigarette then looked up at her.

"hey, no don't cry." he said and got up out of his chair to hug her.

"i wanna go home." julie said.

"ok let's go." he said.

they paid for their meal and went back to mats house.

✧✧✧

julie and bear sat on the couch and watched a movie for a few hours then julie remembered that it was 4 pm.

"hey, gregs at the gym and is usually gone for two hours. can we stop by the apartment and get as much stuff of mine as we can, i have a key." she asked.

"you sure?" he replied.

"yeah i want my stuff."

and they headed back to the apartment to get some of her things.

-
idk what this ending was but next chapter will have some more romance between bear and julie 👀