Mason VS Andrew

Mason's POV

     I went up to talk to Noelle at school. "Does your dad know about me being a Padilla?" I asked. "Yeah. He said I was grounded for life." She wasn't looking at me and that was weird, she always looks me in the eyes. "Noelle?" "Your dad tried to kill mine and steal my mom. Multiple times." She kept looking down. Wow. I was silent. "I...I didn't know..." She said, "I know. Its fine. I don't care what your father did because you're not him. My father fails to understand that." Someone then came over and yelled, "Noelle!"

Noelle's POV

     I looked and it was Andrew. "What?" I asked. "Get away from him!" He pushed me backwards and said to Mason, "Stay away from my sister Padilla! Or else." What the hell Andrew. "C'mon." He said grabbing my hand. I pulled back. "Mason isn't bad! Dad must have brainwashed you, but it won't happen to me!" I went next to Mason. "No, he must have brainwashed you Noelle! Didn't dad tell you what his dad did?!" "Yes, and I don't care! He's not his father, and you aren't either, so stop acting like it!" I said holding Mason's hand. Andrew looked mortified. He pulled Mason apart and banged him against the wall. "I know why you want her! You just want to lure her in and hurt her!" "You clearly don't love her. I do Andrew. Shes my best friend and has been since before preschool. I don't think I would have known to lure her in back then." Mason said. "Andrew get off of him!" I tried pulling back my brother but he shoved me off. "You don't love her! You never will!" Andrew then punched Mason on the side of the face. "Mason!" I tried and tried to get my brother away, but he was getting the height of our dad and I was barley past our mom. "Fight back you coward!" Andrew yelled at him. "No. Then I would be as bad as you. As bad as my father." Mason said calmly. He punched him again and I finally got him off. "Andrew stay away from us!" I yelled at him and he glared at Mason and walked away. "Are you okay!" I said, putting my hand on his cheek. "I'm fine." He smiled. I hugged him and he hugged back. While hugging him the reasonable side of me said, "You're already best friends! If you become in love with him your dad will disown you!" The non reasonable part said, "Too late."