▪ 26. Mine to Love. ▪

Beginne am Anfang

Phew!!! Bachgaya!!

(Background music❤)

Meri bechaini ko, chain mil jaaye
Tera chehra jab nazar aaye

"Kya bol rahe the Cabir bhai?" chashmish asked.

"umm... Nothing!"

"Mukti se bohot pyaar karte ho nah?" she asked smiling.

Instantly a smile crept on my face. I didn't knew whether it was at the mention of Mukti's name or Nandini's smile.

"bohot jada! She has been the only girl in my life so far." I responded proudly.

"only girl? Aur koi nahi hai?" she asked in a desperate tone and I looked at her analysing her words and expressions.

"Nahi."

"Nahi?" she asked blinking her eyes.

"Nahi!"

"oh!" she said with a hint of disappointment.

I looked at her.

Mere deewane paanko
Sabr mil jaayein
Tera chehra jab nazar aaye
Zikr tumhara jab jab hota hai
Dekho na aankhon se
Bheega bheega pyar beh jaata hai

She looked everywhere but me.

"kya hua?" I asked pulling her closer by her arms.

"Kuch nahi!" she replied dryly.

Disappointment because of what I said a moment back?

Does she wants to be the girl in my life?

Oh my god! These emotions, love, relations and specially girls are so confusing.

I looked towards Cabir who was wiggling his eyebrows gesturing towards Nandini and me.

"Mujhe tumse kuch kehena hai." I said when my eyes met hers.

Meri tanhaiyon ko noor mil jaaye
Tera chehra jab nazar aaye

"Bolo na, kya baat hai?" she cringed her eyebrows together in confusion.

"Yaha nahi chalo mere sath!" I said pulling her into a room nearby, escaping quietly without letting anyone know.

"hum yaha kyun aaye hai?" she said looking here and there.

"umm... I kinda needed a advice!" I scratched the back of my neck.

Main raat din ye dua karun
Tere liye main jeeyun marun
Charo paher tujhe dekha karun
Mera jahan yeh tujhpe fanaa karun

How do I say it? Itna dar toh boards ke exam ke time bhi nahi laga!!

"If I like a girl. How am I suppose to tell h-her?" I said not meeting her eyes.

"You need my advice?" she pointed at herself with wide eyes and I just nodded.

Zikr tumhara jab jab hota hai
Dekho na honthon pe tera ehsaas
Reh jaata hai

"Jaroor sanaya ke liye pooch rahe honge!" she said something along the line in a low tone.

"Kya kaha?"

"Woh..h kuch nahi." she stammered.

"Bol do usse jake, directly aur mere time waste karna band karo." she continued.

"Himmat nahi ho toh?" I asked.

"Areey mujhe kya pata? Himmat nahi hai toh mai kya karu... Just go to her and leave me alone!" she used a harsh tone and started moing towards the door.

Before she could go far I held her wrist and pulled her closer.

I could see the tears brimming in her eyes.

Mere har rastein ko
Manzil mil jaaye
Tera chehra jab nazar aaye

"Kisi aur ke pass kyun jau, when my girl is standing right in front of my eyes!" my eyes found hers.

"Jab se dekha hai tumhe bas tumhare hi bare meh sochta reheta hu. I know thoda cheesy hai but this is it! What are you doing to me chashmish? Pagal hogaya hu tumhare peeche, bohot pehele se kehena chahta tha par ab jake himmat aayi hai... Kabhi kabhi toh lagta hai tumhe kho dunga meri stupidity ke karn... But please don't give up on me... I won't say the L word now though my feelings are really strong. I don't wanna stop them from growing.... I want to take baby steps in our relationship. I want to know you more, I wanna be the reason for your smile and be with you, for you always! Be mine!"  I completed and the tears made their way down her cheeks.

Bairang hawae mujhe na jaane
De gayi sadaa kyun abhi abhi
Hai sarfaroshi yeh aashiqui bhi
Jayegi jaan meri isme kabhi

" Y-Yes!" she nodded

" I knew tum mana kar-" I looked at her baffled.

"Kya kaha? "

"Yes! I'll be yours... I really really like you too!" She said and bit her lip frm crying in happiness.

I picked her up and twirled her around.

Zikr tumhara jab jab hota hai
Dekho na har lamha teri dastaan
Keh jaata hai

"Oh God Nandini!!! I have fallen for you so badly!" The room filled with her laughs and giggles.

"Feelings are mutual rockstar!" she responded as I hugged her.

"Sirf tumhara rockstar!" I said and felt her smiling.

I broke the hug.

My eyes met hers which were now twinkling with happiness and I knew I was the reason.

Meri har tadap ko
Sukoon mil jaaye

I cupped her cheek not breaking the eye lock and leaned towards her.

I slowly and gently kissed her pouring all the love and affection i have for her.

She is mine.

Tera chehra jab nazar aaye

Breaking the kiss I rested my forehead on hers. Smile playing on our lips.

"Cabir stop stuffing your mouth and come here cake katna hai!" I heard Mukti shout from outside.

We broke the trance and I asked, "Chale?" she nodded blushing.

"Chasmish kitni cute kyun ho tum?" I said and planted a kiss on her cheek making her blush more.

"Kitna kahega?" Mukti shouted again and snatched the plate from his hand when we entered the hall of mansion.

"kya? Main badta bacha hu I need food. " he pouted.

"Chalo bacha party cake cutting time!" dad announced

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY DEAR-"

We all were cut by a familiar voice.

"d-dear mukti happy b-birthday to you *hiccup*" a lazy smirk playing on the person's lips.

*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*

I clenched my fist and tighten my grip on mukti.

********
While typing the whole chp a smile was playing on my lips.

Aren't they so adorable? 😍😍

Drama Dhamaka in next chp!!

#phir milte hai ❤